Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:31 PM   #781
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM   #782
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Petra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Looking good, perfect hair and make-up and stylish dress too.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM   #783
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:11 PM   #784
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Nice pics.

But why does Adam always have to look so much like, Ahem, a 17 yr old in every pic? SMH/LOL.

I know; because he is! But couldn't he be a mature looking one? Lol.

You know I'm going to put some of these pics on GM (if Yazoo or some else doesn't beat me first). Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 10:52 PM   #785
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Wilson have updated their website (Petra pictured with the Steam Racquet), but not the description yet.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/p...petra-kvitova/

Also that might be her AO outfit.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 11:00 PM   #786
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm.

Sexy Sweaty Petra!

I like it!

Thanks Yazoo.C (and Wilson).
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:22 AM   #787
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

She was totally sweet and humble throughout the evening. And very classy.
Congrats Petra!
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 08:28 AM   #788
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Wilson have updated their website (Petra pictured with the Steam Racquet), but not the description yet.

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/p...petra-kvitova/

Also that might be her AO outfit.
Great photo, but Wilson should definitely update the information that goes with the article.

Is it just me, or is she holding the racquet a bit like a baseball bat?
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 01:45 PM   #789
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Great photo, but Wilson should definitely update the information that goes with the article.

No kidding. And the coloring of the photo reminds me of a 1950s baseball card too.

BTW, I just bought myself a Wilson BLX Tour racket (her 2011 Wimby winning racket) for Christmas! I can't wait to hit the courts with it!!!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM   #790
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Her right hand is about to come off the racquet and she's about start her backswing for a forehand.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:36 PM   #791
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post

BTW, I just bought myself a Wilson BLX Tour racket (her 2011 Wimby winning racket) for Christmas! I can't wait to hit the courts with it!!!
Good for you!
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:38 PM   #792
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Her right hand is about to come off the racquet and she's about start her backswing for a forehand.
No doubt you are right, but her pose is still pretty funny. Petra rocks!
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:43 PM   #793
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, she's looking great in all these pics. Thanks for posting them. I love the way she looks in the black dress with her hair and makeup.
Secondly, I think that's after she's finished a bh. After she's finished over her shoulder and the racquet has rebounded back down again.
Petra tends to release her upper hand from the grip earlier than that on the fh.
She quite likes to slide the upper hand towards the throat as she releases it.
Many two handed players find this a more comfortable position when taking the racquet back for a fh.

I'm actually not sure if that pic is just posed though or from actual play.
If it's posed then she might not be hitting a ball at all.

Anyway, her normal fh backswing with the upper hand movement is visible in many videos, for instance here:

Last edited by HowardH : Dec 22nd, 2011 at 03:55 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM   #794
country flag Excelscior

I didn't look at the video. But I agree with Howard H.

It looks like Petra is in between shots (particularly her backhand; but could be either) during a practice session.

Petra usually holds the racket like that photo in between shots (as she bounces on her toes), awaiting the next ball during practice sessions.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:13 PM   #795
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post

Looks like a regular "shot line up" to me.