Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 03:52 PM   #766
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Slightly bigger versions, just click on them to view them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarshear View Post
^If someone has the time to some high-def avatars that would be LOVELY

Mine isn't too good
Made a few, check the graphics thread. If you want something else, just ask.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM   #767
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

<sigh> A travesty!! Clearly the twisted "plasticization" of Kvitova is in full effect. I had hopes that she'd say no to the madness.

Not only are they airbrushing her face but they're airbrushing her legs??!!! And doing it boldly and badly. Check the photo below - look at how monstrously skinny her right leg is where it meets the skirt.

Last edited by pov : Dec 23rd, 2011 at 04:22 PM.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM   #768
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
<sigh> A travesty!! Clearly the twisted "plasticization" of Kvitova is in full effect. I had hopes that she'd say no to the madness.

Not only are they airbrushing her face but they're airbrushing her legs??!!! And doing it boldly and badly. Check the photo below - look at how monstrously skinny her right leg is where it meets the skirt.

A great way to put it Pov. I feel the same. The airbrushing on the right leg is so bad it looks like she's had a meatloaf sized tumor removed from her thigh!

This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit. And the makeup team at Elle did a nice job of expressing her facial attributes. However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:13 PM   #769
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
A great way to put it Pov. I feel the same. The airbrushing on the right leg is so bad it looks like she's had a meatloaf sized tumor removed from her thigh!

This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit. And the makeup team at Elle did a nice job of expressing her facial attributes. However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Coming soon... " the world's best female tennis player."
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:15 PM   #770
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
This photographer is much more talented than 'Libido' I must admit.
Totally agree.

Quote:
However, I hope all this fake 'posing' doesn't end up distracting her from her main job - being the world's best female tennis player. Like you said, I hope she's capable of stopping the madness if that's how she feels it.
Don't worry, the photos were taken back in November before she left for the training camp in Slovakia. It was just a very short and pleasant distraction I guess.

FINAL NOTE: It's funny how photoshoots which are primarily designed for the home market end up being hailed or cursed in international internet forums. Czech - or actually any national - magazines should be more careful before any future photo releases

Last edited by Petronius : Dec 23rd, 2011 at 07:21 PM.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:16 PM   #771
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:17 PM   #772
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsk, task. Pretty dorky, Petra.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:27 PM   #773
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
No more Lebeda please
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM   #774
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like it. She looks like she's really having fun being all "Hulk smash"
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM   #775
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post
Coming soon... " the world's best female tennis player."
Welcome to the forum. Where are you from ?
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:43 PM   #776
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM   #777
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Why the 2012 though? Is there going to be a calendar or am I missing something?
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:04 AM   #778

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Totally agree.

Don't worry, the photos were taken back in November before she left for the training camp in Slovakia. It was just a very short and pleasant distraction I guess.

FINAL NOTE: It's funny how photoshoots which are primarily designed for the home market end up being hailed or cursed in international internet forums. Czech - or actually any national - magazines should be more careful before any future photo releases
I'm not worried. It's good to see she's got the poise and confidence to try new things. It says something good about her.

Well, you know how it's going to go if she becomes the new No.1 and starts beating Caro and The Sisters. She's going to probably gain many more haters than fans on the internet unfortunately. Those people are going to whine and dis her every chance they get. It's all they can do. Well, too bad, so sad, for them!

I'm very curious how using the new racket is going to affect her play. It looks like she's had it in her hands since at least November.
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM   #779

Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
2012 calendar

I hope it will have some good live action shots and not just fuzzy, dark, strange 'Libido' moments.
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 06:00 AM   #780
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2012 calendar

Paul,I love this photo. So pensive, so beautiful, such a lot of gorgeous blonde hair. Have you got a bigger version?