Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #721
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Are you a woman?
No.

But I like, know women, so subsequently what looks good on them.

It's not that hard. As a fan, you know/think what looks good on your player (especially if it jumps out, good or bad) when you seem them.

We've all discussed Petra's best outfits previously, by the way.

It's earlier in the thread.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #722
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Editing, post-processing, etc are not always the photog's call.
I agree, but what I was meaning is that this photographer - IMHO - is not a very talented artist and therefore the photos look very artificial. And the "waistline" photo is simply terrible and received a well-deserved beating both in the GM and on Tennis.com.

To be fair, the "butt" photo was quite good
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #723
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I agree, but what I was meaning is that this photographer - IMHO - is not a very talented artist and therefore the photos look very artificial. And the "waistline" photo is simply terrible and received a well-deserved beating both in the GM and on Tennis.com.

To be fair, the "butt" photo was quite good
Yeah. I was shocked that that frontal/no hips photo was released (especially in comparison to the butt photo). The photographer should of deleted that photo from the start, so it wouldn't be part of a post processing/editorial decision. I can agree with that. I certainly wouldn't of posted that on GM.

Concerning the other photos, and future photo shoots. Let's wait and see?

Nothing Petra does once or twice now, will be imprinted as her ultimate image.

They're experimenting now. Let's just give them that, and the ability to make mistakes (unless it's just way over the top), and find what works and doesn't.

It's a journey/process. Hey! As long as Petra's okay with it (are you listening Mr. Csersonek). Lol

That's my two cents.
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #724
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Hey Petronius.

Has Petra officially left her Tatra Mountains training? And if so; did she do the full two weeks? If so, that went quick. I know she's supposed to start that Prague league Dec 18th (or so), right?

Thx
Yes I think she was there for a full fortnight and returned around 11-12 December to start training in Prostějov.

Her upcoming schedule (posted by Paul in the News section):

18 DEC Prostějov –Sparta 10:00
19 DEC Prostějov - Neride (probably) 10:00
20 DEC Final 10:00
21 DEC Czech sport awards 21:00
22 DEC Czech Tennis player of the year 17:30
27 DEC Flight to Australia

BTW, expect more glamorous photos from the awards, as she will win both in a landslide
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #725
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Yes I think she was there for a full fortnight and returned around 11-12 December to start training in Prostějov.

Her upcoming schedule (posted by Paul in the News section):

18 DEC Prostějov –Sparta 10:00
19 DEC Prostějov - Neride (probably) 10:00
20 DEC Final 10:00
21 DEC Czech sport awards 21:00
22 DEC Czech Tennis player of the year 17:30
27 DEC Flight to Australia

BTW, expect more glamorous photos from the awards, as she will win both in a landslide
Oh. OK.

Good Luck to her on the Tennis/Sports awards.

I hope she can keep focus, after being told how great she is for two days. I guess the long airport flight can take care of that (along with 3 wks till OZ). We hope/Let's see? Lol

Do you know if those Czech matches be streamed Petronius?

Thanks
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #726
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully will see some nice pics of hers soon.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #727
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Are you gay? If not, you a kudos top you because I don't see many straight guys who get all into the details and color-coordination of what women are wearing. Some but not many.
Oh.

No. Not in the slightest (on the gay part).

But I appreciate your comments.

Thanks
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #728
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Yeah. Cool. And thanks to you for not calling me on the many strange typos in that post.

For me, glammed-up styles are just . . .well . . for the most part just not my thing.
Cool.

I understand that.

You like Dance Hall, Reggae, Ragga (or you just got words from a song in your sig)?
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #729
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Prostejov exhibition, Petra and Adam versus Radek and Barbora

http://prostejovsky.denik.cz/multime...ml?section=1,1
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #730
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Prostejov exhibition, Petra and Adam versus Radek and Barbora

http://prostejovsky.denik.cz/multime...ml?section=1,1
I think this photo deserves some funny caption

BTW, she looks great with hair like that, but this hair-do can be probably used only in exhibition (unimportant) matches, otherwise it would hamper her game ?
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #731
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

So who won the exo?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #732
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
So who won the exo?
With just seven games played, Petra and Adam won 4:3

BTW, Jiří Veselý (world #1 in juniors) played a very tight match with Tomáš Berdych and lost 6:8 in the tiebreaker.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #733
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

I still take issue with that huge spare tire Kvitova carries around. I mean . .really? She's 21, has all the nutrition and exercise support there for her. What is the problem with toning her core?
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #734
country flag Petronius

Quote:
I still take issue with that huge spare tire Kvitova carries around. I mean . .really? She's 21, has all the nutrition and exercise support there for her. What is the problem with toning her core?
She's not perfect, but as long as she's able to overwhelm her opponents with powerful groundies, serves and returns, as well as with a wide array of volleys, dropshots and slices it's no big deal. But I agree that it would improve her looks.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #735
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I reckon that spare tyre got simply bigger in off-season. And its not Xmas yet!
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote