Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #631
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post

Just posted on her FB
Nice pic.

Though she's hiding/obscuring the Linz trophy on our left. Lol

I counted 7. Isn't she missing one (not sure if this was what Petronius was talking about). Would that be Hobart?

But I guess this is just this years Trophies.

PS: If Fed Cup is good enough for Petra's Trophy Case, then it should be good enough for her Subforum (if it's not already officially there). Lol.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #632
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Nice pic.

Though she's hiding/obscuring the Linz trophy on our left. Lol

I counted 7. Isn't she missing one (not sure if this was what Petronius was talking about). Would that be Hobart?

But I guess this is just this years Trophies.

PS: If Fed Cup is good enough for Petra's Trophy Case, then it should be good enough for her Subforum (if it's not already officially there). Lol.
I think the photo would have been even prettier if they had arranged the tennis balls to form "2011". JMHO
I was talking about the Australian Open trophy
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #633
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #634
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post

Just posted on her FB
Cool pic

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #635
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her picture with trophies on facebook around 11 AM. It is from Pavel Lebeda (Fed cup photograph) They said he is using it for something. (I forgot the name of the photoshooting)

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 28th, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #636
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

no, they put the watermarks on it

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #637
country flag Petronius

Great pics, but I much more prefer this one. Basically a Sharapova with bigger breasts (and better tennis). She will be a delightful No.1.

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #638
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

As far as Reyeszjj pics; now we know where the 5 hr photo shoot went to. Lol

Petra's face actually looks better on the close up trophy pic (you don't see as many lines surrounding her mouth), than the one farther away, originally posted. Oh. I see. It's a different pose/photo. She took the crease out. Lol. Interesting.

Yes Petronius. That's a nice pic below with the flower.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #639
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Great pics, but I much more prefer this one. Basically a Sharapova with bigger breasts (and better tennis). She will be a delightful No.1.

do you know who is this guy, Petronius?
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #640
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
As far as Reyeszjj pics; now we know where the 5 hr photo shoot went to. Lol

Petra's face actually looks better on the close up trophy pic (you don't see as many lines surrounding her mouth), than the one farther away, originally posted. Oh. I see. It's a different pose/photo. She took the crease out. Lol. Interesting.

Yes Petronius. That's a nice pic below with the flower.

4 hrs went to photoshopping, for sure

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Nov 29th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #641
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Czech national Martin Staszko takes second place and $5.43 million in November Nine event at the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas

these 5 pics are for sale

http://www.sport-pics.cz/cs-akce-petra_kvitova-906
http://www.sport-pics.cz/cs-cenik

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #642
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
Love this one!
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #643
country flag paulmara

6 months old

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #644
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
do you know who is this guy, Petronius?
A short time ago just a worker at a Huyndai factory in the northeast of the Czech Republic (not far from the place where Petra lives). Since November the second best poker player in the world (the championships were held in Las Vegas), winning $5.5 million. They probably met for the very first time(and maybe the last?).

http://sazeni.idnes.cz/historicky-us...055_sazeni_jok

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #645
country flag Petronius

I don't know what you guys think, but I think Petra deserves a better photographer than this Mr. Lebeda. He makes her look ten years older, too much make-up, mediocre light, etc. JMHO of course!

I think this is lot better (more natural)