Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #541
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra looks very happy to have won Fed Cup. Let's hope she gets a medal at the Olympics next year. It will mean much for her to win for her country.
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 09:02 AM   #542
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

http://aktualne.centrum.cz/sportplus...e/foto/422469/
20 photos meeting fans

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 8th, 2011 at 09:19 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #543
country flag Tatcher

Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all Tatcher is a name known to all

Tatcher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #544
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Jellytko posted them to wrong section (GM) So I´m stealing them back.

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 10th, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #545
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

She seems like really good friends with Lucie.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #546
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Three cool pictures from the Nike store in Prague, including "Pojď"

Nike claims its their largest store in Central Europe.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #547
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^very cool, indeed
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:08 PM   #548
country flag paulmara

great photos

I think it was in Slovanskı dům. ( a store with a new concept. At 500 square meters, the most modern shop in the Central Europe.)

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #549
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great pics.. especially love the last one

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #550
country flag paulmara

It was very clever from Petronius. I will steal them like usually.

Old Nov 11th, 2011, 04:20 AM   #551
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She really is looking especially good of late. Winning becomes her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #552
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I worked in WTA CHAMPIONSHIPS and I was responsable with the players. I helped Petra and her team. It was a great honor for me to meet with them and watch them. These are the photos from the WTA Championships..

Thank you Petra and thank you Kotyza!

Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #553
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Geekking.

Welcome to Petra's Subforum.

Thanks for the pics. You got sneakers from them to (Petra and her team)?

Lucky You!

How'd you like the tournament (if you got to see it)?

Does Petra look 6' even or possibly 6'1" to you (I'm tall like you; so just curious)? She looks closer to 6'1".

Hope to hear from you again.

Thanks again.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #554
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

the celebration Paul and Petronius mentioned

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #555
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics Reyeszjj.

Put those in GM please.

Thx
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote