Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #541
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

some pics at Prostějov
http://prostejovsky.denik.cz/ostatni...e20111114.html

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Nov 15th, 2011 at 03:20 AM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2011, 01:21 AM   #542
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold

Petra looks like she can break her boyfriend in two with just her pinky.
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #543
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is, he looks 17 (or whatever the hell he is) in this picture.

While Petra looks so relaxed and confident, he looks; well Geeky/17. Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #544
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
The problem is, he looks 17 (or whatever the hell he is) in this picture.

While Petra looks so relaxed and confident, he looks; well Geeky/17. Lol
LOL. I think that Petra likes being dominant both on the WTA circuit and with her boyfriends. He really looks like a guy she can have a total control of, posing no threat to her career. Good news for tennis fans!
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #545
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

No dolls more cars / fighting with brothers
Plans to become a teacher
Don´t enjoy drinking alcohol
I will do anything to be number 1
Age limit for playing 30

5M video : childhood, Prague in nike store, Prostejov interview
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/teni...vojka-kvitova/

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 14th, 2011 at 09:59 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #546
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
HFS . . .
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #547
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I think that Petra likes being dominant [] with her boyfriends.
If you're correct, then more power to her. We'll see. If she stays with him over at least the next couple years it could mean you're correct
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #548
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

No dolls more cars / fighting with brothers
Plans to become a teacher
Don´t enjoy drinking alcohol
I will do anything to be number 1
Age limit for playing 30

5M video : childhood, Prague in nike store, Prostejov interview
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/teni...vojka-kvitova/
What are you saying Paulmara?

Are you saying there's a separate child hood, Prague and Prostejov video and interview combined (or are you saying that's what she covers on this 5 min interview/video)?

Obviously it makes a big difference if she said many of those things now (like I'll do anything to be #1, and play till 30).

I'm assuming the video is in Czech, that's why I asked.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #549
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
If you're correct, then more power to her. We'll see. If she stays with him over at least the next couple years it could mean you're correct
Well,let's hope that Petra can find happiness w/o wasting her time by listening to loads of feminist crap;if you look at photos of losers like Patricia Ireland who are bitter of their failed relationships,you can see that they are anything BUT happy.Mutual respect is usually a good formula for a nice relationship

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #550
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,let's hope that Petra can find happiness w/o wasting her time by listening to loads of feminist crap;if you look at photos of losers like Patricia Ireland who are bitter of their failed relationships,you can see that they are anything BUT happy.Mutual respect is usually a good formula for a nice relationship
Happiness isn't "found." And without what you - in your fragile sexist perspective - call "feminist crap," mutual respect between man and women wouldn't even be a concept. The idea of "feminist crap" is as deserving of as much respect, and has as much credibility, as Rush Limbaugh's drivel. And calling other people "losers" pretty much is making the case that you are securely ensconced in that pantheon.

Oh and as I posted before, if Kvitova leans to being the boss in her mutually respectful relationships - more power to her.

Last edited by pov : Nov 16th, 2011 at 07:22 PM.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #551
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Happiness isn't "found." And without what you call "feminist crap" mutual respect between man and women wouldn't even be a concept. The idea of "feminist crap" is as deserving of as much respect, and has as much credibility, as Rush Limbaugh's drivel.
The use of the verb 'find' is merely an idiom,it's not literal...and I don't give a damn about that fat slob Limbaugh.FYI,I make a distinction between legitimate,equality feminists and the masculine dykes who falsely encourage women that contentment is 'found' by becoming like men.Unfortunately,too many of the latter have hijacked the legit feminist movement and commandeered leadership positions...yet the former still exist

....sorry for going off-topic in Petra's pic thread,folks

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:04 PM   #552
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, let's get this acrimonious ideology spat out of here, please.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #553
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Yikes, let's get this acrimonious ideology spat out of here, please.
Yeah,it was
probably at least 80% MY fault because I knew that it was sort of an incendiary comment and should have left it out;basically,'I started it'.My apologies to you,'pov' and the rest of the Petra fans here

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #554
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Smile Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah,it was
probably at least 80% MY fault because I knew that it was sort of an incendiary comment and should have left it out;basically,'I started it'.My apologies to you,'pov' and the rest of the Petra fans here
Don't feel bad Bruce and don't change. Your unique insights add a lot of spice to our little Temple of Petra. Nobody gets it right or expresses it right all the time.

So what can you tell us about Acapulco? The other day it got voted as one of the favorite international events by the players. What makes it so special?
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #555
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Talking Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Originally posted by Geekking:

Hello Excelscior.

I worked for the tournament and I had chance to meet with all the players and spent time with them.
They were so friendly and kind especially, Petra, Sam Stosur, Kveta and Li Na.
Petra is one of my favorite on the tour with Sabine Lisicki. Therefore, I wanted Petra to win this tournament more than anything else.
Yes Petra gave these shoes to me for helping and supporting her. I also got her racket but for me hearing "thank you" from Petra and her team was much more precious than anything else.

Yes I had chances to watch the tournament. I watched Petra's 3 matches with sitting her player box near David Kotyza I also watched the first set of final match with sitting in her layer box but then I go to normal seats to shout for her!

If you heard "lets go Petra" it was me

I had chance to see Petra's every minute like training, eating, gym and that was awesome. I still couldn't believe I talked with her everyday and had conversations and laugh..

All I can say Petra and her team is amazing and so friendly! She is a great couple with Mr. Pavlasek and I'm so happy for them too!I hope I have chance to see and talk with her again (most probably next year).
After the tournament I cried because it was a big emptiness after that great moments which we spent with players..

The tournament was absouletly amazing! 11.000 audiences came everyday and the final day it was 14.850!
Every player congratulated and thanked us for this amazing atmosphere.

I'm 1.90m, I think she is 1.86-1.87

You guys are always bagging on her zajiček Adam. Trust Geekking, he makes her happy! And if she's happy, she's probably going to play better tennis. So, wish them well!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote