Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:20 AM   #526
country flag ExtremespeedX

ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold ExtremespeedX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Good to see Petra getting used to her life as a superstar. It's time to shed the "country girl" image and embrace the image of the elite sportswoman.
ExtremespeedX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #527
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Question Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
At the beginning Turkish audiences supported Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki. When they were out of the tournament they started to support Kvitova and Azarenka.

Some of the motions/emotions of Azarenka's seemed fake/pretented to the crowd and when she gave up the 3rd set against Bartoli audiences started to like Kvitova more than her.
Out of the court Petra was much more close and friendly to the staff compared to Azarenka. She gave autographs, took photographs with all the staff, talked with them and said everytime "thank you" "hi" "how are you" etc. before they asked to her.
I mean she was down to earth person not like a Wimbledon Queen
Petra got great support from the crowd because it was like one of the us. For the staff like a friend..
Thats why I missed her and her team so much
It was a great time for me and don't know how to wait for the next year...
I hope she will be #1 ! She deserves it more than Wozniacki at the moment.

Btw, tomorrow I'll post some photos and videos of her from the tournament. I hope all the fans will like them
Hi Geeking,

Thanks for all the great stuff you've shared with us. It's awesome to see.

I have a request if you'd be so kind to help.

For those of us who would consider going to next year's YEC and staying in Istanbul for the tournament, could you give us any advice on making it a reality? Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

QPF
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #528
country flag doktor

doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute doktor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Excelscior.

I worked for the tournament and I had chance to meet with all the players and spent time with them.
They were so friendly and kind especially, Petra, Sam Stosur, Kveta and Li Na.
Petra is one of my favorite on the tour with Sabine Lisicki. Therefore, I wanted Petra to win this tournament more than anything else.
Yes Petra gave these shoes to me for helping and supporting her. I also got her racket but for me hearing "thank you" from Petra and her team was much more precious than anything else.

Yes I had chances to watch the tournament. I watched Petra's 3 matches with sitting her player box near David Kotyza I also watched the first set of final match with sitting in her layer box but then I go to normal seats to shout for her!

If you heard "lets go Petra" it was me

I had chance to see Petra's every minute like training, eating, gym and that was awesome. I still couldn't believe I talked with her everyday and had conversations and laugh..

All I can say Petra and her team is amazing and so friendly! She is a great couple with Mr. Pavlasek and I'm so happy for them too!
I hope I have chance to see and talk with her again (most probably next year).
After the tournament I cried because it was a big emptiness after that great moments which we spent with players..

The tournament was absouletly amazing! 11.000 audiences came everyday and the final day it was 14.850!
Every player congratulated and thanked us for this amazing atmosphere.

I'm 1.90m, I think she is 1.86-1.87
Wow sounds like you had an unreal time.

So happy for you!
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #529
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Excelscior.

I worked for the tournament and I had chance to meet with all the players and spent time with them.
They were so friendly and kind especially, Petra, Sam Stosur, Kveta and Li Na.
Petra is one of my favorite on the tour with Sabine Lisicki. Therefore, I wanted Petra to win this tournament more than anything else.
Yes Petra gave these shoes to me for helping and supporting her. I also got her racket but for me hearing "thank you" from Petra and her team was much more precious than anything else.

Yes I had chances to watch the tournament. I watched Petra's 3 matches with sitting her player box near David Kotyza I also watched the first set of final match with sitting in her layer box but then I go to normal seats to shout for her!

If you heard "lets go Petra" it was me

I had chance to see Petra's every minute like training, eating, gym and that was awesome. I still couldn't believe I talked with her everyday and had conversations and laugh..

All I can say Petra and her team is amazing and so friendly! She is a great couple with Mr. Pavlasek and I'm so happy for them too!
I hope I have chance to see and talk with her again (most probably next year).
After the tournament I cried because it was a big emptiness after that great moments which we spent with players..

The tournament was absouletly amazing! 11.000 audiences came everyday and the final day it was 14.850!
Every player congratulated and thanked us for this amazing atmosphere.

I'm 1.90m, I think she is 1.86-1.87
I remember watching really crappy livestream of Sabine's match from Midland ITF event with Geekking!
We had a blast typing comments while watching
So I know what a big tennis fan you are and glad that you are now fan of Petra too

and I heard your chant during YEC

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #530
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
Hi Geeking,

Thanks for all the great stuff you've shared with us. It's awesome to see.

I have a request if you'd be so kind to help.

For those of us who would consider going to next year's YEC and staying in Istanbul for the tournament, could you give us any advice on making it a reality? Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers,

QPF
If you are planing to come to Istanbul for the WTA Champs, make your plans from today Compared to DOHA it was 4-5 times better. The atmosphere was incredible and we were not expecting this much of crowd before the tournament. The tournament tickets were really cheap like $10 per day. There are lots of hotels near to Sinan Erdem Dome where the Champs helds. The hotel prices like $70-$120(also depends the star of the hotel). So it won't cost much and I'm sure all the tennis fans will love this atmosphere.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #531
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Here are some videos and photos

Last edited by Geekking : Nov 12th, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #532
country flag rafaelkafka

rafaelkafka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
She really is looking especially good of late. Winning becomes her.

She finally listened my prayers and changed her hair stylist and her dermatologist.

She looks astonishing! Very Beautiful! Much more refined.
rafaelkafka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 07:59 AM   #533

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Hi Rafa,

Please accept my sincere apologies for being extremely rude to you regarding your slightly obsessive opinions about Petra's cosmetology. As shown, I can be a real jerk sometimes. You are absolutely entitled to express your opinions without being attacked. So, sorry. I'll try to be more diplomatic in the future.

Anyway, yeah, I think it's great Petra is starting to polish up her act a little bit. For me, she's quite naturally pretty (especially those big blue eyes and that friendly smile) and only looks better when she dresses up and styles her hair a little. Moreover, I think her dentist is doing a really great job on her. Her teeth look much better than a year or even six months ago. As far as her skin, age will take care of that. Nobody has pimples forever. She just has to outgrow it.

I have to admit, as Petra gets more famous and develops a bigger international following, some of these things I ridiculed as being insignificant might end up being of value to her image at least. But, I still think 99% of us would agree it's the development of her game that is much more important and worthwhile to talk about. JMNSHO
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM   #534

Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
If you are planing to come to Istanbul for the WTA Champs, make your plans from today Compared to DOHA it was 4-5 times better. The atmosphere was incredible and we were not expecting this much of crowd before the tournament. The tournament tickets were really cheap like $10 per day. There are lots of hotels near to Sinan Erdem Dome where the Champs helds. The hotel prices like $70-$120(also depends the star of the hotel). So it won't cost much and I'm sure all the tennis fans will love this atmosphere.

Thank you very much for the info Geekking. Do you think the ticket prices will stay the same next year?

By the way, for anybody thinking of going to Istanbul next year, hear's a link to a travel blog I came across recently with lots of info and great photos of Istanbul.
http://meganandvince.blogspot.com/20...but-turks.html

The travel blog was written by two young Americans who somehow had the resources to travel for the better part of a year and took high quality photos everywhere they went. You'll be amazed at the number of places they visited. I'm getting a lot of future travel ideas based on their experiences and photos. I hope some of you get some inspiration from their travels also.

Enjoy! QPF
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #535
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of BikezAreForever! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here are some videos and photos

She looks smashing on this photo actually!!

Also cant resist to say that Radek looks rather sleazy on those photos.
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 11:48 AM   #536
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikezAreForever! View Post
She looks smashing on this photo actually!!

Also cant resist to say that Radek looks rather sleazy on those photos.
Looking at this glamorous photo makes me wonder whether tennis is the only department where Masha Sharapova should be afraid of Petra
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #537
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

I think that was from her Istanbul Photo shoot night with the other ladies.

Why? It appears to be the same hairstyle, dress and make up (for what it's worth).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #538
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

(On necklace) I used to have a star, it was my talisman. I won Wimbledon with it. When I lost first round In New York, I bought this ring. So far it works very well.

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 15th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #539
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Adam looks so out of place, like "Oh shit, you mean I'm really here, walking with her to this ceremony; well OK!"
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #540
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Adam
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote