Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #526
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 6th, 2011 at 06:17 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #527
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Talking Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
LMAO

Queen Petra Fan, maybe that poster only understands gay-speech so maybe tell him that Kvitova is a "Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger" who doesn't give a shit

Sounds funny! I don't actually know what the hell you just described (although I know who) but it does sound funny!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #528
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Old Nov 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #529
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh.

They Got Petra in the middle.

Lucie should cut off a fifth of that Trophy, and give it to her team mates and coach.

Just kidding!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM   #530
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

new photos from facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1189516&type=1

TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 08:17 AM   #531
country flag paulmara

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #532
country flag paulmara

Today photoshooting in Moscow, visiting Czech prime minister and meeting fans in Stromovka (sparta tennis club)

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 7th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #533
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #534
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Love these pics
I love how she always has this sneaky look on her face, after she wins a tournament, like "oh my god, I can't believe I won, and it's starting to sink in (in Petra's delightful broken English, of course)" This is despite the fact that she absolutely bludgeoned, served, drop shotted and volleyed, some one like Kirilenko off the court, for example.

Oh well. Get used to and believe it toots, cause your better than everybody!

But yes; stay humble as well!!
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #535
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

This years' Czech Fed Cup teams are best dressed ever ! Boy, did they clean-up well for the above photoshoots !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #536
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these great photos definitely deserve to be posted in the General Message section (off-court pics).
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #537
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
This years' Czech Fed Cup teams are best dressed ever ! Boy, did they clean-up well for the above photoshoots !
So true! and they are #1 in group photo posing too!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #538
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i wish Petra could be a bit closer to the camera to take the advantage of the wide angle, like Lucie Hradecka

TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #539
country flag Excelscior

@Reyeszjj

Why?

Cause you think Petra's cute, you trying to read the Fed Cup inscriptions, or you think Hradecka is not attractive enough to be that close to the camera, for you?
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #540
country flag Excelscior

Definitely, all or most of those black dress, and the one outside with the Fed Cup pictures, should be posted on GM, on off court.

Indeed!!