Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM   #31
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM   #32
country flag Haythem91

Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of Haythem91 has much to be proud of

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:59 PM   #33
country flag Haythem91

Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:29 AM   #34
country flag cdfchung

cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice cdfchung is just really nice

Finally Petra has her own section on tennis forum! She's such a sweetie!
cdfchung is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:24 AM   #35
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

please put offcourt pics.

thanks.
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM   #36
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

The hubby.
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:41 PM   #37
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post

The hubby.
He's idolized by men all across CR right now...also,I'd like to point out again how well Petra has done this year despite the fact that she's still a young lady and has her first serious bf....can't even count how many WTAers are too emotionally immature to handle the balance in their lives

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM   #38
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

From Petra's Sponsor : Wilson

Last edited by ArcticMoose : Jul 5th, 2011 at 07:40 AM.
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 11:57 PM   #39
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

2011 Wimbledon Singles Champions

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #40
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
2011 Wimbledon Singles Champions

Stunning!!!
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #41
country flag Delfii

Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold Delfii is a splendid one to behold

Both look gorgeous! Deserved champions
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:44 AM   #42
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #43
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

^ omg, Petra looks so gorgeous!

I hope you don't mind if I repost them at GM

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #44
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The hubby.
how her bf doing in tennis?

Nadal Tsonga Soderling Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Krajinovic Rosol
Han ZhangL Zhaos Zhou Wang ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian Lu

Giorgi Jovanovski Szavay Chakvetadze Petkovic Muguruza Duan
Zvonareva Peng Garcia Mladenovic Martic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Robson
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:12 AM   #45
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To answer some earlier doubts,if Petra keeps winning consistently,she'll have plenty of off-court scenes like these

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote