Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #4021
country flag outlier

outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
present from Petra´s tennis club

That's not supposed to be Petra, is it?

Anyway, she looks stunning on those Prostejov pictures.
outlier is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #4022
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
according to "famous" sculptor Milan Benda yes
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #4023
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
You mean Montreal OR Cincy, and/or New Haven OR Stanford (since Montreal and Cincy are back to back)?

I'm guessing Stanford and New Haven, are almost back to back as well?

My guess; Petra's just covering her basis in case she doesn't play well. If wins or does well in any, I'm sure she'll adjust accordingly.

Even if she does relatively poorly. I don't think she should overplay.

Hopefully (after the Wimby title), she has the renewed confidence, that she can play well if she believes in herself, stays on top of things.

We'll see?
lol well no, I was thinking if she puts all her effort into having a good showing at both Montreal and Cincy, then she can drop New Haven...but regardless, she should really consider taking that last week off before USO...but agree w/ you that...I think she'll adjust accordingly depending on her results
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #4024
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Something is missing in Lucie's hands, maybe next year?

BTW, Kvitty looking actually quite hot here

Last, imagine if Petra won a couple more over the next years, she would need several assistants to carry all that silverware in these trophy pictures
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #4025
country flag outlier

outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all outlier is a name known to all

Quote:
I think Stanford has a lot of big names (Serena, Azarenka, etc.)???
You're right. It's New Haven with Petra, Halep and Bouchard. I wouldn't drop this one as its courts are told to be very similar to USO ones and there is not many competitors, so it shouldn't be that exhausting, hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Last, imagine if Petra won a couple more over the next years, she would need several assistants to carry all that silverware in these trophy pictures
The Ruda guy or what was his name.
outlier is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #4026
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:

Oh my goodness! She looks so sexy... that face!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #4027
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post

She is so pretty!
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #4028
country flag steni

Quote:

thats mean... poor Lucie
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #4029
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway, she looks stunning on those Prostejov pictures.

Yup, for a while I thought that I'd accidentally slipped into a picture gallery of some supermodel/actress

Best she's ever looked IMO. You can feel how up she is mentally after such a big success.

Quote:
Totally agree, the statue/bust is terrible, though probably well-meaning. Still, I hope they'll dump it and come up with sth better

Last edited by Petronius : Jul 14th, 2014 at 06:42 PM.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #4030
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right. It's New Haven with Petra, Halep and Bouchard. I wouldn't drop this one as its courts are told to be very similar to USO ones and there is not many competitors, so it shouldn't be that exhausting, hopefully.
That's not the right mindset for a slam contender though. The big name stars don't play the week before the grand slams, only lower-ranked players do. She should drop New Haven imo.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #4031
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics, beautiful smile, looking very nice.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #4032
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

She looks sooooo good in those pictures, but that bust is awful, it offends Petra's beaty, I would be ashamed to come up with st. like this.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #4033
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
lol well no, I was thinking if she puts all her effort into having a good showing at both Montreal and Cincy, then she can drop New Haven...but regardless, she should really consider taking that last week off before USO...but agree w/ you that...I think she'll adjust accordingly depending on her results
Should be a very interesting US Open summer series.

I'll be watching.

Hopefully, if Petra does well, she'll drop out of one (or two) of those tournaments, and focuses on the US Open.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #4034
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Should be a very interesting US Open summer series.

I'll be watching.

Hopefully, if Petra does well, she'll drop out of one (or two) of those tournaments, and focuses on the US Open.
yeah, all the different narratives coming into this slam makes it insanely exciting
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #4035
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mr. Cersonek, should have had some type of award to present Lucie, so she wouldn't be so empty handed in most of these pictures.

It was the least they could do (no matter how contrived).
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote