Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 265 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #3961
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Looks like she's wearing "Azarenkaresque" leggings. Any color pics with them?
post #3934
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 05:39 PM   #3962
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Looks like she's wearing "Azarenkaresque" leggings. Any color pics with them?
Those are nice. Not sure what "Azarenkaresque" leggins means.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 07:34 PM   #3963
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

I am surprised that Stacey did not get her favourite girl 'bouchie' to promote the WTA app .... I must be seeing things...

Love how Wilson is headlining Petra with thigh bandage and all....you can be injured and still win a Grand Slam!

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #3964
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

waiting ...

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #3965
country flag paulmara

bodyguard Ruda

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:43 PM   #3966
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

These pics are amazing!! Thanks Paulmara!
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #3967
country flag paulmara

waiting part 2

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #3968
country flag paulmara

thanks to Tomáš Marek

Petra is very popular but not like local beekeepers

http://v.blesk.cz/video/480p/2-480p-2027826.mp4 short video

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 13th, 2014 at 06:14 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #3969
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #3970
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3971
country flag thejuju

thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold

she should change her hairstyle oncourt...makes her look scrappy.... her face is so angelic
thejuju is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #3972
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Her hairtsyle here is one of the best I've seen
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #3973
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

So pretty!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #3974
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveChanteuse View Post
Her hairtsyle here is one of the best I've seen
Radek loves girls with similar hair style - Bet he'll be back for seconds very soon .. I am calling it now...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #3975
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote