Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 265 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 04:25 AM   #3961
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Nice photo Jimmie

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:04 PM   #3962
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:22 PM   #3963
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Montreal pracitce

Wow, I was looking on the 1st photo (that I'm quoting) for a few minutes wondering what a telephoto lens can do to a human body (her legs look gigantic)!

P.S.: I hope she'll be wearing this top during her matches as well.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:39 PM   #3964
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 4th, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 09:11 PM   #3965
country flag centipede

centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold centipede is a splendid one to behold

Yes omfg my queen.
centipede is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 05:39 AM   #3966
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

And there are people who think Masha is more beautiful than Petra! Crazy, I tell you.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #3967
country flag paulmara

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:29 PM   #3968
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

^ the trainer seems like a nice guy.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #3969
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
And there are people who thn'ink Masha is more beautiful than Petra! Crazy, I tell you.
Here's what's interesting - Sharapova hadn't entered my mind before reading your post. Seems strange that you dislike a player so much and yet they seem to always occupy your thoughts. Weird.

I don't know how others see it but when I come to the Kvitova sub-forum it's to focus on things Kvitova. For the comparison crap there's GM.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #3970
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Here's what's interesting - Sharapova hadn't entered my mind before reading your post. Seems strange that you dislike a player so much and yet they seem to always occupy your thoughts. Weird.

I don't know how others see it but when I come to the Kvitova sub-forum it's to focus on things Kvitova. For the comparison crap there's GM.
Nothing weird about that or you just don't understand what hating really means.

And I think this post was meant to comment on Petra's beaty in the 1st place, the Sharapova refference is quite understandable because she's usually winning most of the beauty contest polls.

P.S.: It's nice to see that you think this sub-forum should be dedicated to Petra only, but you seem to utilize every single opportunity to correct or verbally attack anybody who posts anything which you think is wrong or you just don't like it (there's a GM for this ). This is not meant to offend you, I just think that it is ridiculous to see somebody like you writting about what others should write about.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 07:08 PM   #3971
country flag paulmara

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #3972
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 04:28 AM   #3973
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Nothing weird about that or you just don't understand what hating really means.

And I think this post was meant to comment on Petra's beaty in the 1st place, the Sharapova refference is quite understandable because she's usually winning most of the beauty contest polls.

P.S.: It's nice to see that you think this sub-forum should be dedicated to Petra only, but you seem to utilize every single opportunity to correct or verbally attack anybody who posts anything which you think is wrong or you just don't like it (there's a GM for this ). This is not meant to offend you, I just think that it is ridiculous to see somebody like you writting about what others should write about.

Thank you. Yes, it is obvious that (1) Sharapova is relevant to the topic of beauty. And yes, it is also obvious that (2) Pov is a know-it-all who likes to argue and correct other people. It's annoying, especially when he pretends to have more insight or understanding than he really does, but it's pretty obvious that (3) he isn't here to make friends.
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #3974
country flag paulmara

thanks to Nutballs Only Please

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #3975
country flag paulmara

thanks to Djo-Coeur