Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #3901
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Looks like Brno to me. Great city, lived there for a year and half.

And the girl and car are nice, too
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #3902
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post

Petra doesn't even pretend to Live in Monaco!!!!!!

I'm sure the President told her, "don't worry about it".

Doesn't matter. Petra would probably risk going to jail, before leaving the Czech Republic for one unnecessary minute anyway.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3903
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post

It doesn't look like any part of Brno I know. Plus, she written "nice ride in Prostejov" or st. like that when she posted.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3904
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

This picture's a joke (mind you the beautiful Czech ladies).

When do you ever see a Manager, Tennis Academy chief taking pictures with President of a nation with the professional athletes that won a big world wide event?

This is nonsense, and just goes to show you how/why Cersonek is so embedded in Czech Sports and politics.

What the hell is he doing there!? And what did he do to deserve being in a picture side by side with those talented ladies (and please Petronius, don't explain)!!? You know what I mean, am saying!!

You would almost never see that anywhere else. SMH

And of course, that doesn't even taken into account, how many times would Petra have to do the Presidential Dog and Pony show if she won other majors, at other times of/during the year?

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3905
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see it as a big deal, politicians are always looking for nice headlines/photos and surrounding themselves with successful athletes does the job.

Angela Merkel routinely visits the German national football team's locker room...and she's not involved into it in any shape or form It's simply good PR.

You being American, I probably don't have to remind you that it is a common "treat" for successful athletes/teams to visit the White House and meet the president. It's the same here, just a bit less glamorous I guess

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #3906
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I don't see it as a big deal, politicians are always looking for nice headlines/photos and surrounding themselves with successful athletes does the job.

Angela Merkel routinely visits the German national football team's locker room...and she's not involved into it in any shape or form It's simply good PR.

You being American, I probably don't have to remind you that it is a common "treat" for successful athletes/teams to visit the White House and meet the president. It's the same here, just a bit less glamorous I guess
I'm speaking about Cersonek, not the Czech President!

The other things I was saying was: If Petra won three majors in a year, would they drag her out to Prague (the Capital) to do the dog and pony show three times, or would they wait for the right time of year when Petra was ready?...I have my doubts, based off past experience (Fed Cup when Petra was sick, thus indicated she didn't want to play. However, Cersonek publicly boasted/almost guaranteed she would play, and Petra did, while clearly under the weather). SMH

Somethings wrong with that relationship, which is the reason Martina wanted her the hell out of there!!

PS: Tennis is an Individual, not team sport. I doubt I ever saw Nick Bolleteri, or a players manager or agent taking pictures with the President of their nation in celebration of a big event the player won. Big difference. Remember, Cersonek's not even her coach. Where's he in the pictures?

Note (since you brought it up): I can't recall the American President ever entertaining an Official Whitehouse Visit for a Grand Slam winning tennis player (though I'm not saying it never happened). And trust me if they did (as I mentioned), you wouldn't see Nick Bolleteri representing Jim Courier (unless he asked/wanted him to be there) or their various agents and Managers on stage/dais with the president during their official photos. Hell no!

Team sports are different (your Merkel example), as the owners and executive of the team are in charge of the players careers and livelihood (at least while under contract). So the owners pays all of them, and there's a hierarchy from the owner, team executives, coaches, etc., down. In individual sports (as you know), Managers, agents and coaches actually work for the player, thus can be usually jettisoned quite quickly, and/or be made to stay in the background. Totally different than a team scenario (in my "Why is Cersonek in those Photo's with the Player and President" question). Cersonek acts, probably feels like he's Petra's owner.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 25th, 2014 at 03:35 PM.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #3907
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last practice before David's wedding tomorrow!! Glad it wasn't my serve making him nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
When do you ever see a Manager, Tennis Academy chief taking pictures with President of a nation
not to mention his wife and his PR manager
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:03 PM   #3908
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

Cernosek likes to play politics. I think he's one of those who take pleasure in being around the influential. This is not a case of something rotten in the state of Denmark as you're suggesting. Martina Nav left for different reasons.

Quote:
Note (since you brought it up): I can't recall the American President ever entertaining an Official Whitehouse Visit for a Grand Slam winning tennis player (though I'm not saying it never happened).
Small country vs. big country. There is always something happening in the States, so the competition of what will be held/celebrated in the White House is more significant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
not to mention his wife and his PR manager
Cernosek's wife is there as well? FFS
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #3909
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm speaking about Cersonek, not the Czech President!

The other things I was saying was: If Petra won three majors in a year, would they drag her out to Prague (the Capital) to do the dog and pony show three times, or would they wait for the right time of year when Petra was ready?...I have my doubts, based off past experience (Fed Cup when Petra was sick, thus indicated she didn't want to play. However, Cersonek publicly boasted/almost guaranteed she would play, and Petra did, while clearly under the weather). SMH

Somethings wrong with that relationship, which is the reason Martina wanted her the hell out of there!!

PS: Tennis is an Individual, not team sport. I doubt I ever saw Nick Bolleteri, or a players manager or agent taking pictures with the President of their nation in celebration of a big event the player won. Big difference. Remember, Cersonek's not even her coach. Where's he in the pictures?

Note (since you brought it up): I can't recall the American President ever entertaining an Official Whitehouse Visit for a Grand Slam winning tennis player (though I'm not saying it never happened). And trust me if they did (as I mentioned), you wouldn't see Nick Bolleteri representing Jim Courier (unless he asked/wanted him to be there) or their various agents and Managers on stage/dais with the president during their official photos. Hell no!

Team sports are different (your Merkel example), as the owners and executive of the team are in charge of the players careers and livelihood (at least while under contract). In individual sports (as you know), Managers, agents and coaches actually work for the player and can be usually jettisoned quite quickly, and/or be made to stay in the background. Totally different than a team scenario.
Yeah, I think that if she was winning two or three slams in a year they wouldn't invite her after every success but I guess at the end of a year.

And why Cernosek is there with her? You've forgot that he's part of local mafia, the same goes for our "beloved" president, so that's why I guess, just the families are exchanging their greetings.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #3910
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
Cernosek likes to play politics. I think he's one of those who take pleasure in being around the influential. This is not a case of something rotten in the state of Denmark as you're suggesting. Martina Nav left for different reasons.

Small country vs. big country. There is always something happening in the States, so the competition of what will be held/celebrated in the White House is more significant.

Yes, that's true and I agree. However, I'm glad you brought it up, cause you would never see a tennis academy owner, or even a players manager, taking official photo's with the other tennis Champions in the US, even if they did entertain grand slam winning players. That's just crazy!!

Cersonek should be in the background. And him being so clearly in those pictures (with his wife and PR manager to boot, thank you Paulmara), only go to reinforce that Cersonek has a disproportionate amount of power in Czech tennis, thus feels he's more powerful than Petra (which he's not, at least for herself), so does as he pleases, even in instances regarding Petra.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #3911
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post

Yeah, what did she do to get in the photo (or maybe I shouldn't ask)!?

PS:It's like those Lucie photo's at Protojev: Could he/somebody there at least provided her with some made up trophy to hold in her hand, instead of having her take all those pictures side by side with Petra (with that "okay, one more photo; no problem" look) empty handed?

Hell, even Cersonek was holding the Venus Rosewater Dish, and Lucie Wasn't/probably couldn't.

The man obviously lacks class, decorum and perspective (and obviously doesn't care what we, Lucie or Petra think, and/or never learned).
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #3912
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Yeah, I think that if she was winning two or three slams in a year they wouldn't invite her after every success but I guess at the end of a year.

And why Cernosek is there with her? You've forgot that he's part of local mafia, the same goes for our "beloved" president, so that's why I guess, just the families are exchanging their greetings.
I hope so Jack (regarding working around Petra's schedule if she won multiple majors in a year)?

Hey, I only brought it up, cause I see Kooky, Petra and Lucie with the President (in what appears like a classy official looking photo with their svelte figures and classy attire), then I see Cersonek's gigantic square head, barrel chest, protruding gut, replete with ill fitting suit, spiky and thinning hair. So I'm like; "where he come from/What's he doing there"!?

He just spoiled the photo. Of course the Presidents supposed to be there/in the photo, so that doesn't bother me. And his wife and PR rep were on the Presidential photo's as well (not saying they can't be there, or in other, lesser more private more unofficial photos with out the athletes or President)? What the hell!? You can't make this up. Cersonek's Gangsta indeed!!

PS: Just a pre/no-tennis rant, observation (and the fact that we know Cersonek really doesn't deserve to be so prominent in the photos, smaller country or not) until REAL TENNIS, Petra starts playing again.
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #3913
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
It doesn't look like any part of Brno I know. Plus, she written "nice ride in Prostejov" or st. like that when she posted.
That's why I said 'looks like', as I've never been to Prostejov, which may have a couple of streets similar to Brno
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #3914
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Her coach is getting married? That may be an answer to some of this forum's misguided prayers if he decides to settle down and stop traveling all the time.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #3915
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

not posted yet