Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #3856
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Awesome light, great photos and incredible Petra!
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #3857
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos. Those below ground-level photo pits at Wimbledon really allow for dramatic angles to make the photos look great.

I wish more tournaments would have this kind of setup.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #3858
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Great photos. Those below ground-level photo pits at Wimbledon really allow for dramatic angles to make the photos look great.

I wish more tournaments would have this kind of setup.
Exactly, I miss your photos from Wimbledon.
Quote:
Old Jun 27th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #3859
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, maybe one day when I've worked up my way through the ranks

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #3860
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #3861
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Pri desti je treba byt kreativni,proto trenink na zahrade @wimbledon ‪#‎smoula‬

Getting creative with our practice because of the rain at @wimbledon ‪#‎smurf‬

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:52 AM   #3862
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Pri desti je treba byt kreativni,proto trenink na zahrade @wimbledon ‪#‎smoula‬

Getting creative with our practice because of the rain at @wimbledon ‪#‎smurf‬

Petra seems to be excited about this.
Quote:
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #3863
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

He kind does look like Papa Smurf

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #3864
country flag DanLovesWTA

Takticka priprava s koucem behem treninku

Talking tactics with super coach during practice ‪#‎pojd‬ ‪#‎Wimbledon2014‬

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #3865
country flag DanLovesWTA

There is no one here on Henman Hill today...so maybe we can call it Petra's Perch? What do you think?

Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #3866
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #3867
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

who is the guy on the left?
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #3868
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
who is the guy on the left?
from left to right: stringer tells most funny jokes, coach invents least relevant practice routines, Petra member of headcase squad, Katy PR manager sidelines as english teacher and most important member of the team chiromancer, mind reader and best damn sport psychologist in the universe
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #3869
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
from left to right: stringer tells most funny jokes, coach invents least relevant practice routines, Petra member of headcase squad, Katy PR manager sidelines as english teacher and most important member of the team chiromancer, mind reader and best damn sport psychologist in the universe
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #3870
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
The best!
Quote: