Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #3811
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Loving this
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #3812
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Loving this
No one has asked the blaringly obvious question yet................Does Petra really play the guitar, or she was just faking it, that's a photo op?

[ ] if she does.

FWIW on her hair: Petra needs to wear her out, as in these photo's it makes her face look wide. She also has on a bit too much make up IMHO (as you can see it caked on her face). Maybe that's what's adding to her face appearing wide as well?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #3813
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I think this is much smaller than when she won in 2011. She was in two or three talk-shows, attended Karlovy Vary film festival, visited the Czech president and did hundred other thinks. This year, she only did one press conference, signed a few autographs and had a week off until this event in her home town and I don't know about anything more so I guess she will start preparing for the HC season in the US.

I would like to see her at least once, but I would like to see her play even more because I guess I wouldn't even seen her during an event like this with so many people, I would be lucky to see small white dressed person that speaks to the microphone with Petra's voice.

As for the Petra's look on those photos, she looks nice , haircut is lovely but I can't say the same about the dress that unfortunately highlights her strong hands a little more than it needs to.
OK/I Gotcha!

Nonetheless, if she's going to ever have a stretch in her career where she's wins multiple Majors in a year (let's say the US OPEN this summer--Fingers Crossed), or in consecutive years, she can't have a celebration at home/when she finally comes (unless she wants to of course, it's very small) after each win. . It should be "Business As Usual", "Par For The Course"; "Been There Done That" type attitude.

Those are only part of the demands we always hear about (and the attitude/mindset the player needs to have), regarding winning majors and/or being a very highly ranked player, and coping with it.

Of course, she deserves this one, after a three year drought with various test to her confidence.

The Good thing is: I did read an article in a English Paper (not sure if you guys posted a similar one) where Petra allegedly said she wants to do good in the other majors now. So that's a positive step, development--if she actually said that. We'll see?

Good Luck Petra!!

Last edited by Excelscior : Jul 14th, 2014 at 12:22 PM.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #3814
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
No one has asked the blaringly obvious question yet................Does Petra really play the guitar, or she was just faking it, that's a photo op?

[ ] if she does.

FWIW on her hair: Petra needs to wear her out, as in these photo's it makes her face look wide. She also has on a bit too much make up IMHO (as you can see it caked on her face). Maybe that's what's adding to her face appearing wide as well?
The Katie version of the tweet was tagged #airguitar.

If she really played the guitar, she would have found a LH one.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #3815
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the time, Petra has to start saying "no to people". She's gotta relax/get her relaxation, stay focused, and prepare for the summer hard court season.
The good sign is that she has already started to do so. She even refused to visit the Karlovy Vary film festival and missed a photo op with a couple of ageing movie stars like Mel Gibson or Franco Nero
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #3816
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuju View Post
she should change her hairstyle oncourt...makes her look scrappy.... her face is so angelic
I much prefer her hairstyle on-court than the one above. I like natural much more than "all done up."

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
pov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #3817
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I love her hair on court as it is now.
+1 This, you and I agreeing about stuff, is getting scary .

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:06 PM   #3818
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Radek loves girls with similar hair style - Bet he'll be back for seconds very soon .. I am calling it now...
Hingis doesn't have this hairstyle
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #3819
country flag pov

Quote:
No one has asked the blaringly obvious question yet................Does Petra really play the
:Of course she's faking it. Look at the position of her hands on the instrument.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #3820
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Those are nice. Not sure what "Azarenkaresque" leggins means.
Azarenka is known (at least on TF) for regularly wearing wildly-patterned, multicolored leggings.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #3821
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

I like how PK looks rocking the baseball hat. For me, PK in those leggings is

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #3822
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
To be honest, they're already keeping the celebrations pretty low key by the looks of it, probably because she asked for it.

Can you imagine the victory tour Bouchard would have done in Canada? Compared to that, Petra's celebrations are downright modest.
Bouchard!?

She would have had a dual victory tour in both America and Canada, and possibly added Britain and the former Australian Commonwealth as she visited her various subjects in Genies (Worldwide) Army!!
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #3823
country flag Petronius

From today's meeting at the Prostejov tennis club

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #3824
country flag Excelscior

Thanks Petronius.

You should post those on GM Petronius (if I don't).

OK, so now Petra's on the Cersonek Hoe Tour I see?

Hopefully, this won't last long.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #3825
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Thanks Petronius.

You should post those on GM Petronius (if I don't).

OK, so now Petra's on the Cersonek Hoe Tour I see?

Hopefully, this won't last long.
You can post them in GM (I haven't). TBH, I'm a bit concerned about this copyright thing. I hope there won't be any strike against this subforum in the future

As for Petra's manager, he's quite a powerful figure and not only in his region. Today, they announced that the city may build a multi-purpose sports arena which could even host FedCup finals. The project is to be discussed by the Czech government in August.

I know that Petra's fans despise him, but in the big picture he's a major asset in keeping the Czech tennis at world-class level.

But I do agree that he sometimes comes across as arrogant, undiplomatic or possessive
Closed Thread