Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #3796
country flag thejuju

thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold thejuju is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

she should change her hairstyle oncourt...makes her look scrappy.... her face is so angelic
thejuju is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #3797
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Her hairtsyle here is one of the best I've seen
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #3798
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

So pretty!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 10:18 PM   #3799
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveChanteuse View Post
Her hairtsyle here is one of the best I've seen
Radek loves girls with similar hair style - Bet he'll be back for seconds very soon .. I am calling it now...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #3800
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light

vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #3801
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad at all Petra.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #3802
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejuju View Post
she should change her hairstyle oncourt...makes her look scrappy.... her face is so angelic
Yes, she looks great off the court. It would be nice if she somehow invented a more attractive on-court hair-style without hampering her game
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #3803
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I love her hair on court as it is now.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:26 AM   #3804
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, it's a tennis court, not a fashion show.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #3805
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Come to think about it; if Petra actually didn't live in the Czech Republic, she wouldn't have to worry about these all day celebrations/affairs.

Petra must be like, "you mean, every time I win a grand slam, I got to participate in an all day function in Fulnek, then travel to Prague to Kiss the ring of the Prime minister; after, Mr. Cersonek has places he wants me to go to". "Oh No (in broken English)".

This is the time, Petra has to start saying "no to people". She's gotta relax/get her relaxation, stay focused, and prepare for the summer hard court season.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #3806
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, they're already keeping the celebrations pretty low key by the looks of it, probably because she asked for it.

Can you imagine the victory tour Bouchard would have done in Canada? Compared to that, Petra's celebrations are downright modest.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #3807
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

I don't find this particular haircut to be good looking on Petra. Wimbledon party's one was better.

People who attend these celebrations usually worship sportsmen so it's good for Petra's PR. I do find it quite boring though, I like watching GOATra playing and that's it. I don't even have a need to meet her.

Last edited by outlier : Jul 14th, 2014 at 07:34 AM.
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #3808
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 14th, 2014 at 09:34 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:34 AM   #3809
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light

Those white feet
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:53 AM   #3810
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Come to think about it; if Petra actually didn't live in the Czech Republic, she wouldn't have to worry about these all day celebrations/affairs.

Petra must be like, "you mean, every time I win a grand slam, I got to participate in an all day function in Fulnek, then travel to Prague to Kiss the ring of the Prime minister; after, Mr. Cersonek has places he wants me to go to". "Oh No (in broken English)".

This is the time, Petra has to start saying "no to people". She's gotta relax/get her relaxation, stay focused, and prepare for the summer hard court season.
I think this is much smaller than when she won in 2011. She was in two or three talk-shows, attended Karlovy Vary film festival, visited the Czech president and did hundred other thinks. This year, she only did one press conference, signed a few autographs and had a week off until this event in her home town and I don't know about anything more so I guess she will start preparing for the HC season in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier View Post
I don't find this particular haircut to be good looking on Petra. Wimbledon party's one was better.

People who attend these celebrations usually worship sportsmen so it's good for Petra's PR. I do find it quite boring though, I like watching GOATra playing and that's it. I don't even have a need to meet her.
I would like to see her at least once, but I would like to see her play even more because I guess I wouldn't even seen her during an event like this with so many people, I would be lucky to see small white dressed person that speaks to the microphone with Petra's voice.

As for the Petra's look on those photos, she looks nice , haircut is lovely but I can't say the same about the dress that unfortunately highlights her strong hands a little more than it needs to.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote