Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #3781
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Have you been there?
No, they announced it 2 hours before, maybe next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
A beautiful gallery, including a few pics from the aut. sesssion is

no film festival this year, Petra said No
only welcome parade in Fulnek on Sunday

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 8th, 2014 at 05:53 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #3782
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My friend is travelling everywhere with me
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #3783
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
She has to look by WTA standards
yuck I hate the WTA
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #3784
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
damn that dish has shrunk

Petra Kvitova
(2011/14 Wimbledon Champion - 2011 Year End Championships Winner)
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #3785
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Petra's been looking lovely in all these recent pics. Happiness shining through. Great pics with the dish, and I love the all natural look at the autograph session. I really wish websites and magazines would stop with all this retouching business, or at least do it subtly so that you don't look at the photo and immediately think photoshop.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #3786
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like she's wearing "Azarenkaresque" leggings. Any color pics with them?
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #3787
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
post #3934
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3788
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Those are nice. Not sure what "Azarenkaresque" leggins means.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #3789
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

I am surprised that Stacey did not get her favourite girl 'bouchie' to promote the WTA app .... I must be seeing things...

Love how Wilson is headlining Petra with thigh bandage and all....you can be injured and still win a Grand Slam!

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:32 PM   #3790
country flag paulmara

bodyguard Ruda

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #3791
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

These pics are amazing!! Thanks Paulmara!
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #3792
country flag paulmara

waiting part 2

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #3793
country flag paulmara

thanks to Tomáš Marek

Petra is very popular but not like local beekeepers

http://v.blesk.cz/video/480p/2-480p-2027826.mp4 short video

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 13th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #3794
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #3795
country flag paulmara