Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 11:27 PM   #3736
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
from left to right: stringer tells most funny jokes, coach invents least relevant practice routines, Petra member of headcase squad, Katy PR manager sidelines as english teacher and most important member of the team chiromancer, mind reader and best damn sport psychologist in the universe
The best!
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:50 AM   #3737
country flag Grace Shen

Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice Grace Shen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
from left to right: stringer tells most funny jokes, coach invents least relevant practice routines, Petra member of headcase squad, Katy PR manager sidelines as english teacher and most important member of the team chiromancer, mind reader and best damn sport psychologist in the universe
Grace Shen is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #3738
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
There is no one here on Henman Hill today...so maybe we can call it Petra's Perch? What do you think?

Can we call it Petra's stadium ?
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #3739
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Petra is ready to go
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #3740
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Go Petra! Come on Petra!!!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #3741
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:33 PM   #3742
country flag paulmara

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #3743
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:22 PM   #3744
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:30 PM   #3745
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:44 PM   #3746
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:48 PM   #3747
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 09:53 PM   #3748
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

White balance is completely off on this one but awesome shot nevertheless That smile

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:09 AM   #3749
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
She seems to be so happy

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 06:40 PM   #3750
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
White balance is completely off on this one but awesome shot nevertheless That smile
Yeah, that's the 1st thing I've noticed as well - after Petra's smile of course.

I hope these are just the JPEGs that were created just to be quickly uploaded to the sport and news sites and posted on social networks and that the person who took them actually shoots RAW and cares about white balance.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote