Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #3676
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM   #3677
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I like this one!
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #3678
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Babushka - part 2

Quote:
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 01:01 AM   #3679
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
5.000, 10.000, € or USD, whatever you want.

Not the first time I made good €€€ out of suckers, and it won't be the last.

How about this: the winner gets to dictate the other's .sig, and the loser has to put whatever the winner dictates and leave it in for six months.

If Petra makes the YEC main draw (top 8, not alternate), you have to put what I tell you in your .sig. If she doesnt make it, I have to put what you tell me in my .sig.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #3680
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #3681
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

She is looking fantastic. Hope the weight loss and fitness improvement pays off in some big titles. I continue to have faith in her.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #3682
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
She is looking fantastic. Hope the weight loss and fitness improvement pays off in some big titles. I continue to have faith in her.
And it's not just the pictures, lots of people who met her this week (mostly interviewers) said that she looks good.
But only the next two hard matches will say how she's doing in the reality (on court).
Quote:

Last edited by *Jack* : Apr 18th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 12:20 PM   #3683
country flag mac47

Cue Pov and Corswand to come pooh-pooh these rumors of fitness.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 12:38 PM   #3684
country flag paulmara

Quote:
This is Pavel Kovac, our @FedCup team massage therapist
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #3685
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:12 PM   #3686
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Giorgi looks like a frightened little kid.
Quote:
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #3687
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Did anyone spot that strange thing in this photo next to Petra's dad on the high chair ... is that a child? animal? or some object? ...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #3688
country flag mac47

It's a stuffed elephant.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #3689
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #3690
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 20th, 2014 at 05:52 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote