Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #3616
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Why she doesn't wear bikini on those photos?

Quote:
Nice one.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #3617
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is David Kunst, a great @FedCup coach... we're off to team dinner

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 16th, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #3618
country flag Ewend

Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice

Quote:
So this is her new outfit for the clay season ? I like it ! I think Lisicki wore it in Charleston
Ewend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 10:52 PM   #3619
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Why she doesn't wear bikini on those photos?
She's too classy for that

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #3620
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Have they scrapped the blonde-only rule?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #3621
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She's too classy for that
Pondering jumping ship yet again, James?

Caveat emptor - 80-20 that Ludmila's days as a top 10 player, let alone a Slam contender, will soon be nover.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #3622
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd lay good money she'll still make the YEC this year, Corswandt. How much you wanna bet?
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3623
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is our great team doctor for @FedCup
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #3624
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I'd lay good money she'll still make the YEC this year, Corswandt. How much you wanna bet?
#23 on the race. Some players she's likely to outperform during the clay season immediately ahead of her (like say injured Toria or Pironkova), but also others that may well overtake her immediately behind her (Petkorazzi, Safarova). More than 300 points behind your beloved Martha. Current #8 is 600+ points away. Chances are she'll head into Wimbledon without the benefit of top 8 seeding.

She's on the fast track to her worst season since 2010, and nobody seems unduly worried.

Want to think again?

Eu Jogo Ténis

Last edited by Corswandt : Apr 17th, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #3625
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I asked if you wanted to put money on it, you pontificating ass.. I can look up the race data just as easily as you can. Unlike you, I'm not dumb enough to make predictions from it about Petra's year-end ranking or slam competitiveness in April.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #3626
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I asked if you wanted to put money on it, you pontificating ass.. I can look up the race data just as easily as you can. Unlike you, I'm not dumb enough to make predictions from it about Petra's year-end ranking or slam competitiveness in April.
5.000, 10.000, € or USD, whatever you want.

Not the first time I made good €€€ out of suckers, and it won't be the last.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #3627
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

I thought that everybody on this subforum already learned that Petra is predictably unpredictable, thus it's not a clever idea to bet your money on how she will do.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #3628
country flag paulmara

thanks to jamesblakefan#1

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #3629
country flag paulmara

Quote:
My parents and brother came to see me in Ostrava
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #3630
country flag paulmara