Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #3601
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Sorry but the outfit is just.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #3602
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #3603
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Sony Open Tennis

http://tinyurl.com/5tt28d

http://bit.ly/1llO4oV
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #3604
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:34 PM   #3605
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Sony Open Tennis

http://bit.ly/1oeQ986
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:20 PM   #3606
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A new way to work out the legs. I'm smiling but it hurts
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:48 PM   #3607
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
woohooo Petra in a swimsuit..,
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:54 PM   #3608
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Never thought i'd see a bikini photo from Petra
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:57 PM   #3609
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
woohooo Petra in a swimsuit..,
But we don't see her abs
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:37 PM   #3610
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

she never take a pic with swim suit

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 09:42 PM   #3611
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I haven't seen Petra in bikini as well but I would prefer another pic on the ground.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:19 AM   #3612
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
Never thought i'd see a bikini photo from Petra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoura View Post
she never take a pic with swim suit
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I haven't seen Petra in bikini as well
There was one, from a (evidently unsuccessful) fitness boot camp she did in Turkey (Antalya?) with her team and Adam whatsisname. She was also partially underwater and had kinesio tape over her abdomen.

EDIT: found it.

Last edited by Corswandt : Apr 1st, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:58 PM   #3613
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about being surprised, never thought I would see a bikini photo of her in here

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 11:00 PM   #3614
country flag SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 03:21 AM   #3615
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
But we don't see her abs
haha what???
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote