Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #3496
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She's too classy for that
Pondering jumping ship yet again, James?

Caveat emptor - 80-20 that Ludmila's days as a top 10 player, let alone a Slam contender, will soon be nover.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #3497
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd lay good money she'll still make the YEC this year, Corswandt. How much you wanna bet?
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3498
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is our great team doctor for @FedCup

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 27th, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 12:46 PM   #3499
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I'd lay good money she'll still make the YEC this year, Corswandt. How much you wanna bet?
#23 on the race. Some players she's likely to outperform during the clay season immediately ahead of her (like say injured Toria or Pironkova), but also others that may well overtake her immediately behind her (Petkorazzi, Safarova). More than 300 points behind your beloved Martha. Current #8 is 600+ points away. Chances are she'll head into Wimbledon without the benefit of top 8 seeding.

She's on the fast track to her worst season since 2010, and nobody seems unduly worried.

Want to think again?

Eu Jogo Ténis

Last edited by Corswandt : Apr 17th, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #3500
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I asked if you wanted to put money on it, you pontificating ass.. I can look up the race data just as easily as you can. Unlike you, I'm not dumb enough to make predictions from it about Petra's year-end ranking or slam competitiveness in April.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #3501
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
I asked if you wanted to put money on it, you pontificating ass.. I can look up the race data just as easily as you can. Unlike you, I'm not dumb enough to make predictions from it about Petra's year-end ranking or slam competitiveness in April.
5.000, 10.000, € or USD, whatever you want.

Not the first time I made good €€€ out of suckers, and it won't be the last.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #3502
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

I thought that everybody on this subforum already learned that Petra is predictably unpredictable, thus it's not a clever idea to bet your money on how she will do.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #3503
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My parents and brother came to see me in Ostrava
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #3504
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM   #3505
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I like this one!
Quote:
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #3506
country flag *Jack*

Babushka - part 2

Quote:
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 01:01 AM   #3507
country flag mac47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
5.000, 10.000, € or USD, whatever you want.

Not the first time I made good €€€ out of suckers, and it won't be the last.

How about this: the winner gets to dictate the other's .sig, and the loser has to put whatever the winner dictates and leave it in for six months.

If Petra makes the YEC main draw (top 8, not alternate), you have to put what I tell you in your .sig. If she doesnt make it, I have to put what you tell me in my .sig.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:45 AM   #3508
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:59 AM   #3509
country flag mac47

She is looking fantastic. Hope the weight loss and fitness improvement pays off in some big titles. I continue to have faith in her.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #3510
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
She is looking fantastic. Hope the weight loss and fitness improvement pays off in some big titles. I continue to have faith in her.
And it's not just the pictures, lots of people who met her this week (mostly interviewers) said that she looks good.
But only the next two hard matches will say how she's doing in the reality (on court).
Quote:

Last edited by *Jack* : Apr 18th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.