Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2014, 08:09 AM   #3466
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

thanks to KRISTINA LOVES 1D

Quote:
at The Apia International Sydney Tennis Tournament
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 04:59 PM   #3467
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back to hard work at home. Leaving for Paris on Sunday!

Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 11:19 PM   #3468
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

She's so cute. Hope she gives us something to smile about on court soon. What a damned fiasco.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 04:32 AM   #3469
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
working hard again guys!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #3470
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
working hard again guys!
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 04:46 AM   #3471
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
How often Petrie gets new cars?
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 08:06 AM   #3472
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How often Petrie gets new cars?
I guess once a year.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #3473
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
working hard again guys!
I'm hoping her being turned like that is just for the photo. Otherwise, her trainers need fired.
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #3474
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I'm hoping her being turned like that is just for the photo. Otherwise, her trainers need fired.
What's wrong? Please explain.
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #3475
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

And you need to learn to use a passive infinitive with the verb "need".
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #3476
country flag steni

Petra should rehire Ivanko and go back to eat rice with pineapple...
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #3477
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Petra should rehire Ivanko and go back to eat rice with pineapple...
Oh, come on, get over Ivanko.
Why do some people think that Ivanko was genius and Kotyza was just accidentally with her when she won Wimby?
The problem in her last match was Petra, not her team, the team can't do much when she doesn't show what she's capable of in her matches.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #3478
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
And you need to learn to use a passive infinitive with the verb "need".
Just needed to not do typos. It's "needs fired." If you don't know the phrase and why it's amusing - that's on you.

Or maybe . .. .your shrink needs fired.

Last edited by pov : Jan 25th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #3479
country flag pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
What's wrong? Please explain.
Okay, I jumped the gun. The photo may have been taken at an in-motion point. However, if it was at a hold point, her alignment is off and the exercise won't be as effective.
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:13 AM   #3480
country flag paulmara