Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #3451
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I didn't notice it
She had.. Look at her eye-brows
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #3452
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

It's funny but she seems to look better in photos where she misses her shots.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #3453
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 06:53 AM   #3454
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #3455
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't notice it
It was very apparent. I think wearing make-up to play a match is even more ridiculous than wearing it day-to-day.
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #3456
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
It was very apparent. I think wearing make-up to play a match is even more ridiculous than wearing it day-to-day.
I saw this maybe first time and she lost, so maybe she won't wear it next time because it bring bad luck.

From Petra's Facebook and Twitter Page:
Quote:
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #3457
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Kotyza is injured
interview http://sport.idnes.cz/rozhovor-s-ten...0131_tenis_rou
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #3458
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
What happened? Who was Petra's hitting partner than?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:40 AM   #3459
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Who was Petra's hitting partner than?
Radek´s hitting partner
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 11:32 AM   #3460
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 13th, 2014 at 12:27 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #3461
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 08:12 AM   #3462
country flag paulmara

thanks to IB1B4U

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 11:37 AM   #3463
country flag paulmara

Old Jan 14th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #3464
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Radek´s hitting partner
I guess Stepanek's idea, like fitness coach, Florida training, etc! I hope she doesn't marry this guy!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #3465
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I guess Stepanek's idea, like fitness coach, Florida training, etc! I hope she doesn't marry this guy!
I guess it's not neccessary a bad idea, unfortunately I don't remember who was the one who kept saying "if she only found her self a good male hitting partner" - hitting partner of the top 50 ATP player should be good enough. Vseticek is good fitness coach I think, I mean, look at Stepanek, he's 34 and he can run so many balls down, part of this must be Vseticek's work, otherwise he would fire him. I think the Aussi fiasko is fault of Petra's inconsistency and mental problems, it doesn't really mean it is fault of anybody else.
Quote: