Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #3436
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
It should be like this "Keep calm while watching me playing".

I must say that I look forward to seeing her play again but only in her improved from which she showed in Hopman Cup and the first two rounds in Sydney!
Agree...Let's hope she will not get sick (knock on wood)

Wish you good luck Petra!
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #3437
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Cool message to her fans.
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #3438
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh, come on, get over Ivanko.
Why do some people think that Ivanko was genius and Kotyza was just accidentally with her when she won Wimby?
The problem in her last match was Petra, not her team, the team can't do much when she doesn't show what she's capable of in her matches.
She was in better shape with Ivanko, and I don't think he was a genius but since than I haven't notice anything better in her fitness, have you?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #3439
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
She was in better shape with Ivanko, and I don't think he was a genius but since than I haven't notice anything better in her fitness, have you?
Yes, but what's the point of saying it? She has to work hard, SHE! If she wants to work hard she'll be in good form again, if she doesn't she won't be. I think Vseticek is good enough physio to help her with it.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 03:19 AM   #3440
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, but what's the point of saying it? She has to work hard, SHE! If she wants to work hard she'll be in good form again, if she doesn't she won't be. I think Vseticek is good enough physio to help her with it.
I guess is too early to see any positives results in her fitness right?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 09:30 AM   #3441
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That pic with the sign is one of her better recent pics. Her smile in particular looks beautiful.

The medicine ball pic is part of a "twist and throw" action probably. So it's a "middle of the movement" pic, although she might have actually paused for the photo.

I don't understand the "needs fired" bit. Is it a meme? Like the "keep calm and..." meme?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 10:22 AM   #3442
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I guess is too early to see any positives results in her fitness right?
Yes, I think so. Especially the belly is a long run type of thing to get rid off (if that makes any sense at all ).
At first, we should be able to see better movement and footwork and secondly she should start to look better physically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
That pic with the sign is one of her better recent pics. Her smile in particular looks beautiful.

The medicine ball pic is part of a "twist and throw" action probably. So it's a "middle of the movement" pic, although she might have actually paused for the photo.

I don't understand the "needs fired" bit. Is it a meme? Like the "keep calm and..." meme?
What are you talking about?
Quote:
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #3443
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
It's certainly a meme, though a google search for its origin didn't work out; maybe I should have tried a smarter search.

W.r.t. "keep calm and carry on", apparently this was a poster that was to be published in the event of a German landing on British shores during WW II. In the event, of course, it never needed. What's not clear to me is why the phrase was apparently forgotten for seventy years and then revived for the 2012 Olympics.

Last edited by Embittered : Jan 27th, 2014 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Embarrassing arithmetic failure
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #3444
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #3445
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Christopher Levy

Old Jan 27th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #3446
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the wild hair better. Now it looks almost as weak as Martha's.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #3447
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
She looks old here.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #3448
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
She looks old here.
Three things: Bad light, bad photographer, bad camera.

Speaking of old looking people, it must be something about Paris I think...
Quote:

Last edited by *Jack* : Jan 28th, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #3449
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 29th, 2014 at 09:16 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #3450
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand the "needs fired" bit. Is it a meme?
Maybe a TF meme. I first saw it when Larry Scott was still running the WTA. It was used a few times and . .I just like it. TBH I haven't seen anyone else use in over a year.