Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #3256
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

http://instagram.com/p/fp9yw5hhOb/
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #3257
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

petra needs to get herself a proper male hitting partner already...or even hitting w/ radek would be good
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3258
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
petra needs to get herself a proper male hitting partner already...or even hitting w/ radek would be good
I imagine that she probably hits with males players at Prostejov.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #3259

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I imagine that she probably hits with males players at Prostejov.
I wish she would hire a full time one to go on tour w/ her though...like what the other top players do
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3260
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wish she would hire a full time one to go on tour w/ her though...like what the other top players do
I wonder why she hasn't done it. Besides Serena and Sharapova, there are other girls doing this? Do you know about other players with male hitting partners ?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #3261

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I wonder why she hasn't done it. Besides Serena and Sharapova, there are other girls doing this? Do you know about other players with male hitting partners ?
Oh I only had those 2 in mind, but maybe Azarenka also?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #3262
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Agree...it seems highly possible as she announced to skip CZ Extraliga this year (Hurrah!!) and to prepare for new season in the US. Stepanek trains regularly in Florida with Petr Korda.
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #3263
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

deuxfaces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3264
country flag Ewend

Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxfaces View Post
Ewend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3265
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
Agree...it seems highly possible as she announced to skip CZ Extraliga this year (Hurrah!!) and to prepare for new season in the US. Stepanek trains regularly in Florida with Petr Korda.
Good news really! Stepanek's influence could be good for Petra after all! I just hope he doesn't break her heart
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #3266
country flag Ewend

Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
Finally a wise decision
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #3267
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 20th, 2013 at 06:11 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #3268
country flag Ewend

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
everyone notices Petra's belly, but another detail strikes me : her arm is way less muscular than the others players' arms. She's definitely not a great athlete, that's for sure ... oh anyway she looks fab in this pic
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #3269
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 21st, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #3270
country flag paulmara