Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3151
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

@ VIF

Not to be nitpicky. But no one in the US knows [about], or cares who Allison Riske is.

Honest/Trust Me

FYI: I had watched their match with the sound off, if I remember correctly.

PS: Not surprisingly (unless things changed), Riske lost the first set 6-3, and was down a break 2-1 to Former Petra Punching Bag Dannie in the second set.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3152
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
@ VIF

Not to be nitpicky. But no one in the US knows [about], or cares who Allison Riske is.

Honest/Trust Me

FYI: I had watched their match with the sound off, if I remember correctly.

PS: Not surprisingly (unless things changed), Riske lost the first set 6-3, and was down a break 2-1 to Former Petra Punching Bag Dannie in the second set.
My point was Alison wasn't the kind of player that would be a walkover, she would fight to win.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3153
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Enough with the complaining, i agree she should have withdrew if she was ill but she played... it's not the end of the world.

She may have (mistakenly) thought she could blitz through quickly with a bit of luck but it was never going to happen against a home favourite.

More importantly lets hope she can get healthy and sort out whatever is wrong with her physically, lets leave the mental side of her problems for another day.
Agreed. It was a mistake this time but she probably thought she could try something similar to the Wimbledon QF where she almost defeated Flipper.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:49 PM   #3154
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
There is a possibility .. that the visit to the hospital ... the illness ... she could be pregnant
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #3155
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
There is a possibility .. that the visit to the hospital ... the illness ... she could be pregnant
Worst case scenario.
Quote:
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3156
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please don't
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #3157
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3158
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmfao

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #3159
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I love the red/silver combo on kvitty it looks amaze on her

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:33 AM   #3160
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I love the red/silver combo on kvitty it looks amaze on her
I guess she will switch to Disco outfits for the rest of this year.
Quote:
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #3161
country flag Kvitova's pet

Kvitova's pet is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the great pics of the gorgeous Petra
Kvitova's pet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #3162
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
practice indoor and working hard with new fitness coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvitova's pet View Post
Thanks for all the great pics of the gorgeous Petra
welcome

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 13th, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #3163
Two-timing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I guess she will switch to Disco outfits for the rest of this year.
Yep maybe thats her trademark.

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #3164
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
Yep maybe thats her trademark.
If it works better for her, I have nothing against it.
Quote:
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #3165
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Stepanekova

Those jeans are a bit low-waisted

Last edited by pling : Sep 13th, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote