Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 210 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #3136
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Credit to Gollum
karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3137
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Tyler

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #3138
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Thanks to Tyler
Looks great! Although the shoes could be red and silver as well.

From US Open website:
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3139
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Petra channeling Miley Cyrus with that tongue.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #3140
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
From US Open website:
pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #3141
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From US Open website:
bigger version
http://www.usopen.org/images/pics/mi...itova_phil.jpg
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #3142
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #3143
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all

well, well, looks like no pizza diet is working pretty good so far
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #3144
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Meh, the bulge has been worse, but it's still no washboard.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:21 AM   #3145
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 4th, 2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3146
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

http://tenniseastcoast.com/2013/09/0...-lends-a-hand/

Quote:
I watched Kvitova arrive at and leave the grounds of the US Open yesterday and her body language indicated she wasn’t exaggerating.

She had a scowl on her face as she entered, probably due to pain or the thought of having to play a match in her condition.

As she departed, she had some difficulty walking and carrying her bag. Czech-mate and travel companion Radek Stepanek was a fine gentleman. He noticed that she was having trouble and promptly grabbed her bag and held her so she didn’t fall over. Afterward, he saw to it that she got in the SUV safely to escape the heat and return to a Manhattan hotel room.

pling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 07:02 PM   #3147
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
Yeah, she was totally making excuses this time.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3148
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you find it all, simultaneously amazing, amusing, disturbing and quite ironic that someone [allegedly] so COMMITTED to finishing a match while ill (TO GET HUMILIATED BY A SCRUB), is so SEEMINGLY UNCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THEIR OWN TENNIS GAME & CAREER!?

If you're that sick, don't play. It's that simple!

No one wants to hear the flood of excuses anymore.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3149
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Don't you find it all, simultaneously amazing, amusing, disturbing and quite ironic that someone [allegedly] so COMMITTED to finishing a match while ill (TO GET HUMILIATED BY A SCRUB), is so SEEMINGLY UNCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THEIR OWN TENNIS GAME & CAREER!?

If you're that sick, don't play. It's that simple!

No one wants to hear the flood of excuses anymore.
yeah, i agree...just withdraw from the match! i just don't understand petra's insistence on playing a match when she's not 100%...she does this time and time again...in the end, it's just gonna be mentally draining for her and affect her overall confidence
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3150
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
yeah, i agree...just withdraw from the match! i just don't understand petra's insistence on playing a match when she's not 100%...she does this time and time again...in the end, it's just gonna be mentally draining for her and affect her overall confidence
Enough with the complaining, i agree she should have withdrew if she was ill but she played... it's not the end of the world.

She may have (mistakenly) thought she could blitz through quickly with a bit of luck but it was never going to happen against a home favourite.

More importantly lets hope she can get healthy and sort out whatever is wrong with her physically, lets leave the mental side of her problems for another day.