Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3121
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 13th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3122
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 14th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #3123
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 14th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3124
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
There was a crazy rumor from some Czech tabloid that these two people were romantically involved with each other. Clearly this was just libelous nonsense, and Petra should lawyer up.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #3125
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Petra just looks ridiculous with that clown, what an idiot for dating a married man...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3126
country flag stephie_v1

stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light stephie_v1 is a glorious beacon of light

stephie_v1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3127
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
what an idiot for dating a married man...
divorced man

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 14th, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #3128
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't make us all sick. This is disgraceful and disgusting. It's her own fault, but still, I just can't. I love her(you know what I mean), but after seeing this.............

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #3129
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Please don't make us all sick. This is disgraceful and disgusting..
Don't panic
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #3130
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
There was a crazy rumor from some Czech tabloid that these two people were romantically involved with each other. Clearly this was just libelous nonsense, and Petra should lawyer up.
Not every crazy rumor from Czech tabloid turns out to be true, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Don't panic
Indeed, there is nothing we can do about it now unfortunately.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #3131
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno why people make such a big deal of Petra and Radek kissing. If shes happy than let her be, its not our job to find her a hotter more attractive guy.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #3132
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I dunno why people make such a big deal of Petra and Radek kissing. If shes happy than let her be, its not our job to find her a hotter more attractive guy.
Unfortunately, there are too many people who believe that they know Petra better than her self and know what she should to become the best.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3133
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Unfortunately, there are too many people who believe that they know Petra better than her self and know what she should to become the best.
Yea i know but heck, i didnt like caro's and vika's man of choice as their bfs but they are happy with them so why not Petra and Radek. I know everyone are so busy trying to find the perfect romance by looking for good-looking men for beautiful women and the other way around. Kinda sad really.

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3134
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
He has a track record and it's not good.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #3135
Two-timing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
He has a track record and it's not good.
I dont think his "track record" isnt that bad tbh. I mean he dated hingis, obviously it didnt last long. The he dated and married Nicole which i thought they were a great couple. Then after 3 years of marriage they both called it quits. And now hes with Petra, and they seemed very happy together. All im saying is let them be happy together and give Petra a break. Shes trying to take a break to go see her bf play for Czech republic. I mean why not. She will practice very soon its not like tokyo has started already.