Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #3091
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Oh, OK, thanks. Thought it could have been a door, though it looked weird. Lol

Even though, you (and Lawanda) said they arrived together at the other tournament. I'm glad to see Petra arrive alone in Cincy. With all the drama she has going on in her career at the moment, she can do with out the added distractions and probing (though she would have brought it upon herself).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #3092
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Oh, OK, thanks. Thought it could have been a door, though it looked weird. Lol

Even though, you (and Lawanda) said they arrived together at the other tournament. I'm glad to see Petra arrive alone in Cincy. With all the drama she has going on in her career at the moment, she can do with out the added distractions and probing (though she would have brought it upon herself).
all photos are from Cincy(Mason to be precise) taken at players entrance area to tournament site, she arrived yesterday at tournament site(for her mandatory practice) with Radek in the same car, today she arrived alone, Radek arrived earlier because he has his singles match today

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #3093
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
all photos are from Cincy(Mason to be precise) taken at players entrance area to tournament site, she arrived yesterday at tournament site(for her mandatory practice) with Radek in the same car, today she arrived alone, Radek arrived earlier because he has his singles match today
Petra.

Well, at least she's sucked so much lately, no one cares to even mention it (till she goes deep again in a decent tournament, of course).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #3094
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bobby Chintapalli

upd
from WTA Live

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #3095
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Busy day today.. we got a win in the doubles with Flipkens and I also had fun taking part in WTA Live. Did you see how many tennis balls I can sign in 30 seconds?

thanks to Luchador

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 13th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #3096
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #3097
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to Bobby
Quote:
Bobby Chintapalli
Check out the smile on Petra Kvitova's face during her handshake with Caroline Wozniacki.

Treachery is a virus
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3098
country flag paulmara

thanks to Ben Rothenberg,Lawanda and Bobby Chintapalli

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 24th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #3099
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

my photos:

There are more, but those are the best.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #3100
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
my photos:

There are more, but those are the best.
Great photos netphobia! I like the last one the most!
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #3101
country flag paulmara

timeywimey would probably post them. Thanks

and many more
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #3102
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
timeywimey would probably post them. Thanks

and many more
looking good
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #3103
country flag ShiftyFella

Timmey why no hi res

btw, Petra at AA in NHO

Treachery is a virus
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #3104
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

WOW

Petra every day look more and more fitter i hope that she will do good run at us open

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #3105
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Wow. Belly disappearing. Fat around the armpits also largely gone. Girl is gonna slay in 2014. Imagine if she got a hardbody like Pova. The tour would be at her mercy.