Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #2911
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
While that is part of it, the other problem with Aga's hair is that it is completely without shades or highlights and therefore is a single, lifeless shade which also looks a bit dry and frizzled. Petra's hair has contrasts and highlights. When dying hair blonde they ought to make sure to replicate these natural shades, otherwise it ends up looking even more fake than necessary.

As usual Petra looks pretty good all scrubbed up and she chose a dress and makeup style that is fairly flattering for her. Regarding the above posts, Petra is not exactly "fat" but she is definitely a bit "soft" and in need of more fitness.
Maybe, but if you look at the picture in my opinion Petra looks far more healthy and fit than Dani. Dani looks almost anorexic.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2912
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
While that is part of it, the other problem with Aga's hair is that it is completely without shades or highlights and therefore is a single, lifeless shade which also looks a bit dry and frizzled. Petra's hair has contrasts and highlights. When dying hair blonde they ought to make sure to replicate these natural shades, otherwise it ends up looking even more fake than necessary.

As usual Petra looks pretty good all scrubbed up and she chose a dress and makeup style that is fairly flattering for her. Regarding the above posts, Petra is not exactly "fat" but she is definitely a bit "soft" and in need of more fitness.
Petra certainly looks better in this pic.

I agree that Petra isn't the most 'fit' looking player on the tennis court via television, compared to some others.

However, she's not fat at all. If you saw her on the street, she would look nearly immaculate. That little pouch that Petra carries, that looks so magnified on television, would be cute to the overwhelming majority of folks on the street. It could just be her anatomy/build as well.

I happen to judge Petra's lack of commitment, smarts, blind loyalty, perspective and decision making, as much more detrimental to her current state and decline before her fitness.

I've seen her lose too many matches this year, where her fitness never came into the picture. She just sucked, didn't care, or had numerous brain farts. I mean didn't she have the same fitness during Doha and Dubai, where she played great, and had some wonderful rallies (and movement) against top players?

Unfortunately, Petra's just been highly erratic and unreliable for the majority of the year.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2913
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:08 PM   #2914
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Wow, super shot!
The ball hits Kotyza to the head or chest in 3, 2, 1! Everybody's happy!
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #2915
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Wow, super shot!
The ball hits Kotyza to the head or chest in 3, 2, 1! Everybody's happy!
I was more interested who's that guy in the background at first i thought it was new guy but when enhanced the pic it was another fat middle age men, does proby has plans to show up at tournament at all, you know to adjust his routine on the fly or just cheer for Petra. I think his presence would be helpful on Petra's crazy USO run but we all know he's not going there

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #2916
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2917
country flag ShiftyFella

That's all? I was expecting spy shots of act of love. I'm disappointed by Blesk effort here

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 07:19 PM   #2918
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

So is Blesk billing these as Petra heading into Radek's hotel?
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2919
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I swear this is becoming more and more amazing, the gossip.

Way better than any gossip news period.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:57 PM   #2920
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 10:02 PM   #2921
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh the irony, hearing this from you who has been saying she's not fit almost two years now
Not that this deserved a response. But you must have me terribly confused.

I rarely talk about Petra's fitness/body, especially in comparison to the other things I've complained about.

I always felt 'those other traits, attributes, her mindset, surroundings', etc., were more/most paramount to her decline and mediocrity.

Quite frankly, I usually defend her body/fitness when people here or non fans who don't follow her try to make that a primary argument or fun of her.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM   #2922
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Well, not a great prove really.

The first is just a photo of old friend chatting to each other which is quite normal among the Czech (or even Slovak) tennis players and coaches on any tournaments.
The other ones are showing nothing, because you can easily show only the photos you want to show and skip or delete the ones you don't like to show. Plus I can't see if the house where Petra is running is Radek's hotel or just corner of a street where she turns around when jogging.

Moreover, I don't think Petra is so dump to go to sleep with Radek while all the journalist and paparazzi are watching and taking pictures. It's the same as with the photo shoot pictures.

Quote:
That's all? I was expecting spy shots of act of love. I'm disappointed by Blesk effort here
What is so shocking about that? If they had some real prove they wouldn't be only local tabloid but would already be one of the world's best tabloids.
Or if this was true, they would become a serious newspapers. I can hardly imagine that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
So is Blesk billing these as Petra heading into Radek's hotel?
I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
I swear this is becoming more and more amazing, the gossip.

Way better than any gossip news period.
Yeah, right?

I think this photo would be enough proving for Blesk to make a conclusion that Petra is dating Radek, Leander and Kotyza at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Not that this deserved a response. But you must have me terribly confused.

I rarely talk about Petra's fitness/body, especially in comparison to the other things I've complained about.

I always felt 'those other traits, attributes, her mindset, surroundings', etc., were more/most paramount to her decline and mediocrity.

Quite frankly, I usually defend her body/fitness when people here or non fans who don't follow her try to make that a primary argument or fun of her.
Don't forget about male hitting partner.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM   #2923
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Plus I can't see if the house where Petra is running is Radek's hotel or just corner of a street where she turns around when jogging.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/med...eastbourne.jpg The Cavendih Hotel (time 22:39)

Last edited by paulmara : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2924
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Sonali Shah ‏@SonaliShah
Me, @Petra_Kvitova and lots of afternoon tea goodies in #Wimbledon:

Quote:
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Finally I get to meet Jack and to see @Spellman_Katie pic.twitter.com/UR09KHeGW9

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2925
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind "serving" Sonali. She's gorgeous.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote