Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #2896
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post


btw, very interesting choice of wall
Yeah, "I was training my volleys today and accidentally it was next to the wall with the logos of all sponsors we have in Prostejov."


Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
This volley was brought to you by Unicredit Bank



By the way, Petra looks great in that T-shirt and pink shorts.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2897
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra watching Prostejov challenger again:







Hope you'll like it (at least Shifty ).
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2898
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,440
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Petra watching Prostejov challenger again:

Hope you'll like it (at least Shifty ).
I was watching it too Petra was really happy today


btw, Exo with Moya was great
__________________
Draw Challenge
XWTA Tour Matches Uploads

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2899
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I was watching it too Petra was really happy today

btw, Exo with Moya was great
Really? I haven't seen it yet but maybe I will.

P.S.: When I heard about the exhibition at first I wished it was Petra against somebody.
I hope she will be in the next exhibition in Prague instead of the Fed Cup final against some interesting opponent such as Serena, Pova or Aza.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #2900
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,440
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Really? I haven't seen it yet but maybe I will.

P.S.: When I heard about the exhibition at first I wished it was Petra against somebody.
I hope she will be in the next exhibition in Prague instead of the Fed Cup final against some interesting opponent such as Serena, Pova or Aza.
It was nice to see Moya again he's one of the few Spanish players i like

Petra and Exo? I don't want to see new Wozz who spends all offseason playing exos instead of working on her game. She should use all that time after YEC to rest and have more days to work in offseason or we will see something similar to this year where she had almost no time to recover after playing sick at FC and shorten period of preparation with new guy because of Extraliga and fact she had to leave to Australia after
__________________
Draw Challenge
XWTA Tour Matches Uploads

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #2901
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
It was nice to see Moya again he's one of the few Spanish players i like

Petra and Exo? I don't want to see new Wozz who spends all offseason playing exos instead of working on her game. She should use all that time after YEC to rest and have more days to work in offseason or we will see something similar to this year where she had almost no time to recover after playing sick at FC and had shorten period of preparation with new guy because of Extraliga and fact she had to leave to Australia after
Yeah, maybe you're right.
I think it'd be great if she played at Hopman Cup again, it was great preparation for the great start in 2012 and I think that she needs couple of not so tough and important matches to start the season well.
Similar what Berdych did after he wasn't playing well at start of 2012 in Chennai he played another exhibition before the AO and then saved his results on AO and had a pretty good run there.
Petra didn't help her self to start at well occupied tournaments which potentially can give her an extra confidence if she plays there well but also can drag her down if she loses to worse ranked opponents.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #2902
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,440
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Yeah, maybe you're right.
I think it'd be great if she played at Hopman Cup again, it was great preparation for the great start in 2012 and I think that she needs couple of not so tough and important matches to start the season well.
Similar what Berdych did after he wasn't playing well at start of 2012 in Chennai he played another exhibition before the AO and then saved his results on AO and had a pretty good run there.
Petra didn't help her self to start at well occupied tournaments which potentially can give her an extra confidence if she plays there well but also can drag her down if she loses to worse ranked opponents.
Berdych case is little different, ATP tour isn't loaded with real and important tournaments before AO and majority of ATP start season with AO while WTA has very tough start of the season with back to back premiers. Start of the 2012 was fail because she decided to play Hopman Cup instead of defending her Brisbane crown, playing in 2012 and 2013 in Sydney was huge fail but for different reasons each time. Petra should stick with Brsibane as warm up before AO and if she fails there just go straight to Melbourne no Sydney this time around
__________________
Draw Challenge
XWTA Tour Matches Uploads

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #2903
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Berdych case is little different, ATP tour isn't loaded with real and important tournaments before AO and majority of ATP start season with AO while WTA has very tough start of the season with back to back premiers. Start of the 2012 was fail because she decided to play Hopman Cup instead of defending her Brisbane crown, playing in 2012 and 2013 in Sydney was huge fail but for different reasons each time. Petra should stick with Brsibane as warm up before AO and if she fails there just go straight to Melbourne no Sydney this time around
What fail? I think defending title from Brisbane was secondary because if I'm right it was just WTA International tournament (so just 280 points) in 2011 and she gain huge confidence from 4 wins at Hopman Cup where she defeated Wozz and she easily gained much more point later on AO. It was classic example how she can get better and better from match to match (similar what happened in Katowice this year).
Moreover, it was great because there was no pressure on her and if she lost all the matches she wouldn't lose any points. And one last thing, she loves playing at this sort of occasions like Fed Cup, Olympics or Hopman Cup and it always cheers her up if she shows great results there.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #2904
country flag ShiftyFella
Senior Member
 
ShiftyFella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 10,440
ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
What fail? I think defending title from Brisbane was secondary because if I'm right it was just WTA International tournament (so just 280 points) in 2011 and she gain huge confidence from 4 wins at Hopman Cup where she defeated Wozz and she easily gained much more point later on AO. It was classic example how she can get better and better from match to match (similar what happened in Katowice this year).
Moreover, it was great because there was no pressure on her and if she lost all the matches she wouldn't lose any points. And one last thing, she loves playing at this sort of occasions like Fed Cup, Olympics or Hopman Cup and it always cheers her up if she shows great results there.
That's one of many reasons why it was fail, Petra decided to escape pressure instead of slowly getting used to it by trying to defend her title in Brisbane and getting confidence of winning premier title(from 2012 Brisbane is premier level) with relatively easy field plus having whole week to recover and gather your thoughts if she lost early. Petra decided to overplay herself by playing in HC and Sydney, we all know pressure before slam was huge on her and she didn't helped her case by playing in Sydney and collapsing to Li Na. In the end she started AO with crushed confidence, almost no time to recover and even more raised expectation because of 'must win to get to #1' bullshit and we all know how this ended with another collapse, same thing happened in USO where she just ran out of energy and mental strength to fight because she decided to play Montreal-Cincy-New Haven combo after disappointing Olympics for her and not that bright season overall. This year they repeated fail but it had even bigger impact on Petra's confidence because she played just awful. Petra lost early in Brisbane and i thought she didn't played that bad vs Pavs and Nastia was on fire there, so nothing to be ashamed of since it's just warm up event blah blah blah and instead of trying to work on your game, getting used to new fitness regime and rebooting yourself before slam she goes once again to Sydney where she gets double breadsticked in 1r by Pome of all people basically flushing all the reaming confidence down the drain.

Don't even start with Katowice, she played okayish there considering it was her first clay tournament and at least she lived up to her seeding reaching final but once again she just collapsed, completely giving up after close 1st set then was disaster in FC. Next was not that bright Rome-Madrid combo that didn't raised her confidence level either. RG was interesting because after being almost outplayed by journeywomen Petra and Kotyza reacted with right level of urgency and sensitivity by adjusting her game but after it happened complete brain freeze. I find it very funny, she used to be queen of playing fast and decisively but now she gets outplayed by anyone who can force her to move just tiny bit and she shanks almost all her returns on the move now, tho she was best in smacking winners on the run
__________________
Draw Challenge
XWTA Tour Matches Uploads

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2905
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
That's one of many reasons why it was fail, Petra decided to escape pressure instead of slowly getting used to it by trying to defend her title in Brisbane and getting confidence of winning premier title(from 2012 Brisbane is premier level) with relatively easy field plus having whole week to recover and gather your thoughts if she lost early. Petra decided to overplay herself by playing in HC and Sydney, we all know pressure before slam was huge on her and she didn't helped her case by playing in Sydney and collapsing to Li Na. In the end she started AO with crushed confidence, almost no time to recover and even more raised expectation because of 'must win to get to #1' bullshit and we all know how this ended with another collapse, same thing happened in USO where she just ran out of energy and mental strength to fight because she decided to play Montreal-Cincy-New Haven combo after disappointing Olympics for her and not that bright season overall. This year they repeated fail but it had even bigger impact on Petra's confidence because she played just awful. Petra lost early in Brisbane and i thought she didn't played that bad vs Pavs and Nastia was on fire there, so nothing to be ashamed of since it's just warm up event blah blah blah and instead of trying to work on your game, getting used to new fitness regime and rebooting yourself before slam she goes once again to Sydney where she gets double breadsticked in 1r by Pome of all people basically flushing all the reaming confidence down the drain.
I think it'll be very hard to agree for both of us. In my opinion the certainty of at least 3 matches against good opponents at Hopman Cup is great for Petra to cheer her up and gain confidence. I'm not sure if she wanted to escape the pressure, she wanted to prepare her self for the grand slam and didn't care about the no.1 spot so any pressure from reaching this spot was irrelevant to her if that was true. Only kind of pressure was about her chances to win the AO. And I don't think her loss to Pova in the SF was "another collapse". It was very close match in which Petra wasn't able to utilize her chances and Kotyza also didn't seem to teach her something new from their last meeting.
I share your opinion about Sydney in 2011, the timing of this tournament is not great if she plays in QF or in further rounds (same thing with New Haven). In 2012 it was terrible loss which destroyed her confidence even more but who knows if not playing there would help to win more rounds at AO. It wouldn't change her form and she said that she had lost in 1st round of Sydney because her confidence was already destroyed in Brisbane.
Who knows it wouldn't happen also in 2012 if she played there?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Don't even start with Katowice, she played okayish there considering it was her first clay tournament and at least she lived up to her seeding reaching final but once again she just collapsed, completely giving up after close 1st set then was disaster in FC. Next was not that bright Rome-Madrid combo that didn't raised her confidence level either. RG was interesting because after being almost outplayed by journeywomen Petra and Kotyza reacted with right level of urgency and sensitivity by adjusting her game but after it happened complete brain freeze. I find it very funny, she used to be queen of playing fast and decisively but now she gets outplayed by anyone who can force her to move just tiny bit and she shanks almost all her returns on the move now, tho she was best in smacking winners on the run
Katowice was just an example (probably I should stop using examples which are not 100% perfect and just write theoretically and in general all the time ).
The rest is about her form and state of mind and it's for a longer, much longer discussion.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #2906
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra added new picture on her Facebook page where she's smiling next to famous Czechoslovak singer Pavol Habera:
Quote:
S Haberou pred jejich koncertem v Prostejove

*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2907
country flag mac47
Senior Member
 
mac47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,764
mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra was smiling. But I repeat myself.
__________________
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #2908
country flag Petronius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,678
Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

I don't even like him, but that's a nice pic with Habera. Definitely a better singer than the loser accompanying this video

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #2909
country flag *Jack*
Senior Member
 
*Jack*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Posts: 1,917
*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I don't even like him, but that's a nice pic with Habera. Definitely a better singer than the loser accompanying this video

This loser is a singer? Something new for me.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #2910
country flag Petronius
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,678
Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
This loser is a singer? Something new for me.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios