Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 190 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2836
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

She's carrying an extra 30 pounds. If she lost them, she would repeat 2011 or better. Go watch YEC 2011 again. See how much more defined her arms and thighs were. See how much smaller her belly was.

Azarenka is also putting on the pounds if late.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2837
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
She's carrying an extra 30 pounds. If she lost them, she would repeat 2011 or better. Go watch YEC 2011 again. See how much more defined her arms and thighs were. See how much smaller her belly was.

Azarenka is also putting on the pounds if late.
Maybe, and maybe not. Look at Serena and she is still capable of winning GS.
It's fact that she's not looking as thin as in 2011, but she had also thinner legs back then and I think her physio was saying something about that it needs some time to work so I hope that it will be just better.
If she felt that it is problem for her and that it holds her back, she'd do something to improve it.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2838
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess maybe you're right. Hard to argue with the way Kvitty played Serena in Doha. Toughest test she's ever given her. Also hard to argue with the Dubai win. But she was so much fitter-looking at the end of 2011.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #2839
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is how @wickytennis and me prepared for our matches today. We both won so we better repeat next match

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : May 14th, 2013 at 09:05 PM.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #2840
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #2841
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to Matteo

Quote:
Had lots of fun visiting the kids' village in Rome

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : May 15th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2842
country flag ShiftyFella

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #2843
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Sad to lose in Rome but can't be too hard on myself. Will go home for a week and train harder than ever to get ready for Roland Garros. Congrats to Sam on a great match

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2844
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Quote:
Sad to lose in Rome but can't be too hard on myself. Will go home for a week and train harder than ever to get ready for Roland Garros. Congrats to Sam on a great match
I'm kinda glad that she's gonna have more time for practice although nothing prepares the player as much as the matches them self but what I have been telling my self for last few weeks was that she desperately needs to practice her serve (to get more 1st serves in and be more reliable), using of tactics (to use controlled offense and defense, find some plan B and C for the tough time) and that she also needs to rest so she wouldn't run out of tank to early.
For me: 4th round would be fine result, QF good and SF great result. I'm not even hoping for final or a win but I wouldn't mind.

P.S.: Am I the only one who thinks that Petra's loops on her shoes look incredibly well despite of she already played at least one set?

Last edited by *Jack* : May 16th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #2845
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I'm kinda glad that she's gonna have more time for practice although nothing prepares the player as much as the matches them self but what I have been telling my self for last few weeks was that she desperately needs to practice her serve (to get more 1st serves in and be more reliable), using of tactics (to use controlled offense and defense, find some plan B and C for the tough time) and that she also needs to rest so she wouldn't run out of tank to early.

For me: 4th round would be fine result, QF good and SF great result. I'm not even hoping for final or a win but I wouldn't mind.
I'm happy that Petra anxious to train as hard as she can and wants her fans to know that, tho any result lower than QF unless she gets steamrolled by JJ is disappointment but like she said previously don't expect to see her performing good until grass because girl is busy with her new site

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #2846
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I happy that Petra anxious to train as hard as she can and wants her fans to know that, tho any result lower than QF unless she gets steamrolled by JJ is disappointment but like she said previously don't expect to see performing her good until grass because girl is busy with her new site
Good one!
And I'm also happy that she wants to train as she never has before!
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #2847
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics of Petra you guys keep them up.

Same here im glad that she notices that she needs to train harder.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2848
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Look who I came across at the shops today

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #2849
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #2850
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Petra was in Brno and I haven't seen her.