Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 180 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2686
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I'm clicking on Cibulkova but she's not getting bigger.

Very good Jack, very good!

If someone could only post a picture of Rafa's groin, I'd like to click on that to see if it would get bigger
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #2687
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post

If someone could only post a picture of Rafa's groin, I'd like to click on that to see if it would get bigger
Shame on you...No self control whatsoever....Kvitty will be speechless...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2688

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Shame on you...No self control whatsoever....Kvitty will be speechless...
You think? Ooh I dunno, she may have a little chuckle
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #2689
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You think? Ooh I dunno, she may have a little chuckle
New you liked the David Mercer Sugar Daddy types ... did not realise you also liked 'rodeo' with the stallion/studs like the Rafa types..
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #2690
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hahaha
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #2691
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

click to enlarge

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2692
country flag ShiftyFella

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #2693
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
"dear shiftyfella, domi and me will be on beach at noon. remember to bring frisbee and suntan lotion. xp"
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #2694

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2695

"Dear Adam. I've met someone else ... haven't met him yet, but I've fallen in love with his name .... it's over"!
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #2696
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pling View Post
"dear shiftyfella, domi and me will be on beach at noon. remember to bring frisbee and suntan lotion. xp"
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #2697
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Dear Adam. I've met someone else ... haven't met him yet, but I've fallen in love with his name .... it's over"!
I haven't laugh so good long time, thanks PetraReeMona!
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #2698
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to saul1333

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #2699
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra's legs are so much nicer than Vika's ugly chicken ones. Yet the media are always passing remarks on Vika's. WTF?

No, Pova fans, I'm never gonna say anything good about your girl.
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #2700
country flag ShiftyFella

Big Thank to fantic7 for amazing coverage of IW

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus