Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2656
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Those press conference pics are really cool.
Yup - Shifty, it's better you make Avatar size images of all of them as you bet ILK is gonna ask for them as ILK changes avartas as chicas changing handbags & shoes....
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2657
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks, but unfortunately not in my case.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #2658
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Yup - Shifty, it's better you make Avatar size images of all of them as you bet ILK is gonna ask for them as ILK changes avartas as chicas changing handbags & shoes....
Haha
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #2659
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

That's cuz I'm ALL WOMAN
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #2660
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Click to enlarge

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus

Last edited by ShiftyFella : Mar 14th, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #2661
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
This photo is great, if only it was bigger I could use it like a wallpaper.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #2662
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Manitou

Thanks to fantic and his fanatic work
http://fantic7.blogspot.cz/

Thanks to ib1b4u 13 photos

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 24th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #2663
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

btw, i'm jealous my camera can't bokeh this good

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2664
country flag *Jack*

Quote:

btw, i'm jealous my camera can't bokeh this good
I know what you mean, not everyone has money for the 70-200 f/2.8.

Are these photos from Miami? Btw, Petra looks great.

Last edited by *Jack* : Mar 15th, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #2665
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

She should be working on her serve like crazy.

Once she fixes it, TOP5 is a given.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2666
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I know what you mean, not everyone has money for the 70-200 f/2.8.

Are these photos from Miami? Btw, Petra looks great.
70-200 is easy money try getting leica 50mm f/0.95

btw, photo from IW, dunno if Petra is in Miami

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #2667
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to czechorny, cherryyc, missandywarhol17

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2668
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
70-200 is easy money try getting leica 50mm f/0.95

btw, photo from IW, dunno if Petra is in Miami
OK, you won, that one is totally out of range for many many people.
But I'd be happy with the 70-200 or the 140-300mm (or what that range is).
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #2669
country flag ShiftyFella

Thanks to Manitou

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
OK, you won, that one is totally out of range for many many people.
But I'd be happy with the 70-200 or the 140-300mm (or what that range is).
good thing i don't need tele or superzooms, i'm on quest to find perfect 50mm prime but i run out of kidneys

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #2670
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Thanks to Manitou

good thing i don't need tele or superzooms, i'm on quest to find perfect 50mm prime but i run out of kidneys
The point is, that if you have enough of space, at 200mm at f/2.8 you have huge bokeh to play with, but nice prime lens is a nice prime lens.