Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 173 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #2581
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Thanks paulmara there great pictures of Petra.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM   #2582
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Hey guys, I have one small request for you. I wanted to find some wallpapers in fullHD (1920x1080) minimally for me to use them as a desktop picture of my PC but most of the photos and pics here are too small for my fullHD screen and don't look nice on the screen. The other thing is that is quite hard to find really nice pictures of Petra rather than just action shots in which she doesn't look so well (they are good to look at after the match but not keep them as a wallpaper). I hope you'll get what I mean.
It's very hard for me to find decent picture and when I'm lucky its vertical and you can hardly use it for a normal screen, though.

Thanks for your potential help.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #2583
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Hey guys, I have one small request for you. I wanted to find some wallpapers in fullHD (1920x1080) minimally
I found only this

http://imagebox.cz.osobnosti.cz/tape...-1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 2nd, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:15 PM   #2584
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Quote:
Hey guys, I have one small request for you. I wanted to find some wallpapers in fullHD (1920x1080) minimally
I found only this

http://imagebox.cz.osobnosti.cz/tape...-1920x1080.jpg
How gorgeous is that?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2585
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys, I have one small request for you. I wanted to find some wallpapers in fullHD (1920x1080) minimally for me to use them as a desktop picture of my PC but most of the photos and pics here are too small for my fullHD screen and don't look nice on the screen. The other thing is that is quite hard to find really nice pictures of Petra rather than just action shots in which she doesn't look so well (they are good to look at after the match but not keep them as a wallpaper). I hope you'll get what I mean.
It's very hard for me to find decent picture and when I'm lucky its vertical and you can hardly use it for a normal screen, though.

With this and this or this you never can go wrong. From YEC here photo doesn't look bad either, also you can find some high res photos from Dubai but Wimbeldon is my all time fave
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:21 PM   #2586
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Thanks Paul, this photo is great in the quality aspect but I kind of don't like the angle (partly because I would shot this differently) and if I could ask, I'd like to have some photo from the court.

Thank even to you Shifty for all those photos, but unfortunately there is always something bad about them.

The 1st one is great but I'd like to use the original photo without the text and it doesn't look good on big screen, too.
The 2nd one is great also, but this is exactly what I keep getting when finding HD wallpapers, a really big picture but when you open it you realize that it is actualy a small one which was enlarged.
The 3rd is my most favorite of your suggestions. Its hilarious, great quality pic and Petra is looking good, but you cannost recognize that she's a tennis player. But yeah, I could use this one, why not.
The 4th is also great but looking so weirdly processed (enlarged or something like that ) and as I said, it's not from a court.
The 5th is actually quite good not only in terms of quality. If you want, you can see my study of how would I edited it (because it looks like the photographer don't know what contrast, other than center composition or white balance means ):

The original photo: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8...01920x1080.jpg My edit: http://imageshack.us/a/img4/4340/petra021920x1080.jpg
I recommend you open them in two separate tabs and compare the changes by clicking on 1st or 2nd tab.

The 6th was unfortunately taken very badly I like many other people would surely do would deleted in the first place if it wouldn't be my only photo I took.

But this is not problem of only one photo, it's many photos I've seen especially from Wimby 2012 (I don't know what photographers did then, though Maybe they was so stunned by Petra ). So it's very tough to find a big picture which is not blurry (badly taken), enlarged etc.

But again thanks for your help, I will stay with Shifty's number 5 (the Dubai one with the trophy edited by me) for now. But If you didn't have anything better to do, your help would be much appreciated.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #2587
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 5th is actually quite good not only in terms of quality. If you want, you can see my study of how would I edited it (because it looks like the photographer don't know what contrast, other than center composition or white balance means )
you can find edited version from this photographer but size is smaller, your version is not that far from his edited version, tho he had advantage of editing raw file.

If you want some good quality Petra pics, you have to follow or ask sport photographers for big versions or even raw file itself, everything you find on blog sites would be not edited quick raw-jpg conversion photo just to post something faster or smaller edited version for magazines\big ass sites, only handful of photographers post good big versions online, mostly they post small size that is not suitable for wallpaper

btw, as for sib campaign photo, background is simple you can easily delete captions yourself without noticing they were there, tho i remember i saw somewhere original photo, if i find it, i will give you link

PS: I totally given up on wallpapers or screensavers, i prefer blank screen without any pics or shortcuts icons
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2588
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
you can find edited version from this photographer but size is smaller, your version is not that far from his edited version, tho he had advantage of editing raw file.

If you want some good quality Petra pics, you have to follow or ask sport photographers for big versions or even raw file itself, everything you find on blog sites would be not edited quick raw-jpg conversion photo just to post something faster or smaller edited version for magazines\big ass sites, only handful of photographers post good big versions online, mostly they post small size that is not suitable for wallpaper

btw, as for sib campaign photo, background is simple you can easily delete captions yourself without noticing they were there, tho i remember i saw somewhere original photo, if i find it, i will give you link

PS: I totally given up on wallpapers or screensavers, i prefer blank screen without any pics or shortcuts icons
Yeah, you're right, it's quite understandable that there are so many photos unedited and not in the greatest resolution. And it's funny because I used raw file editing software to edit this JPEG, so I know what you're talking about although this was shot quite well so the advantage at this size wasn't so big (like for example when I wanted to edit very orange I'd say white unbalanced photo from Wimbledon of Petra standing and looking on her racket ).

And I can't believe that if I asked some photographer about picture via email for example, he/she would give me the big resolution or even the full res JPEG or RAW (which I strongly don't believe). Moreover, I don't know which photographers to address. But I could start with finding along with the tournaments where I liked her outfit and how she looked like or from where I liked some of the photos, such as Wimbledon 2011, Linz and YEC 2011, Hopman Cup and AO 2012, Montreal 2012 or USO 2012.

And the sib photo is very hard to edit because some of the letters are actually on her legs.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #2589
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But If you didn't have anything better to do, your help would be much appreciated.
You can try this site. (10 photos)
http://tennis.about.com/od/playersfe...ova-photos.htm

In the meantime I checked my photos. Some of them are big (4779*2894)
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 07:43 PM   #2590
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
You can try this site. (10 photos)
http://tennis.about.com/od/playersfe...ova-photos.htm

In the meantime I checked my photos. Some of them are big (4779*2894)
Very nice pictures, but although they are pretty big, most of them is unfortunately vertical (6/10), they are also great action shots that are not so good for a wallpaper in my opinion and last but not the least, all of them are cropped heavily so if you used them as a desktop they're not quite sharp and they would be quite noisy.
But thank you even so and I hope you don't mind my high demands.
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2591
country flag misa

misa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

http://newhavenopen.files.wordpress....petra-blog.jpg

Wonderful press conference picture
misa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #2592
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by misa View Post
http://newhavenopen.files.wordpress....petra-blog.jpg

Wonderful press conference picture
Nice picture Misa.
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2593
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just took a pic outside my hotel in Indian Wells. Getting ready for this March in the US
♥love her outfit too
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #2594
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks saul333

pic from yesterday

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #2595
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Mar 7th, 2013 at 08:42 AM.