Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #2551
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Azarenkaesque!

Nooooooooo...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:01 PM   #2552
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2553
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:29 PM   #2554
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Like she was saying "I'm the no.1 here!"
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #2555
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Is she telling us the number of games she'll give to Errani in the final?
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 10:32 PM   #2556
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

She's making a hawkeye challenge. I feel certain that Petra would never do the "#1" finger in the air. That's the behavior of classless people whom I will not name, not our lovely Petra.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:33 PM   #2557
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
She's making a hawkeye challenge. I feel certain that Petra would never do the "#1" finger in the air. That's the behavior of classless people whom I will not name, not our lovely Petra.
I'm sure, you're right. That's not Petra's style or personality.
But this is good opportunity for jokes on her opponents.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 11:53 PM   #2558
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's making a hawkeye challenge.
This.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:51 AM   #2559
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yup, when she's poiting her finger, it's either because she's asking for her towel or making a challenge.

Fab pics! Please win tomorrow now

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:18 AM   #2560
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure this "finger" pic is from right after match point. Caro hit a shot that wasn't out by much, and the call was a little slow in coming, so Petra, having seen that it was out, and knowing that hawkeye would show that she had won the match, was smiling and challenging at the same time.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:33 AM   #2561
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm pretty sure this "finger" pic is from right after match point..., was smiling and challenging at the same time.
Yes.. you are right, but Petra wasn't challenging the call, she just showed it was out -)

Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2562
country flag *Jack*

Petras photos with the new trophy from her Facebook page:

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:14 PM   #2563
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2564
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she is calling David " I won another title without you"
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2565
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
Maybe she is calling David " I won another title without you"
seriously...i really question WHAT exactly kotyza brings to her game
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote