Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #2536
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Good use of blush there. Good makeup job in general.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2537
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #2538
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Great photo!
I'm glad that photographer didn't forget about photos where she looks good and didn't shot only the action-looking pictures which are great but most of the people doesn't look very well in them.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #2539
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Great photo!
welcome

Quote:
Check out something cool at the player party last night - an eagle on my arm!

Last edited by paulmara : Feb 20th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #2540
country flag paulmara

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2541
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

her eyes are sooo blue omg
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM   #2542
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:22 PM   #2543
country flag paulmara

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2544
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just noticed that the colour on Kvitty's dress matches with the grey feathers on the bird very nicely- was this already a pre-planned photo shoot by the Dubai Press team or just a passing coincidence....
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:53 PM   #2545
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice legs, she looks very fit here
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:12 PM   #2546
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #2547
country flag paulmara

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2548
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is this finger suppposed to be directed at Piotr?
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2549
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
super fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Is this finger suppposed to be directed at Piotr?
or her aim at#1 spot?
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2550
country flag ArcticMoose

Azarenkaesque!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
super fab

or her aim at#1 spot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
That'll teach Caro to come to the net!

I almost feel like Petra ought to wave the Dikembe Mutombo finger: "Not in my house!"