Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2146
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I wish we could get you banned. Period. You're a harassing poster, seemingly obsessed with me, who thinks that any opinion other than your own should be censored. IMO PK withdrew because of her lack of her form and her mental state. Could I be incorrect? Of course but here's the thing - no one made you the arbitrator of being a Kvitova fan. I was posting in this sub-forum before you even joined this board. Now go away.
No one made you her doctor

Now you go away.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #2147
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

no you hang up first

no you hang up first

I'm sorry every time someone says "go away" that's all I can think.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #2148
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting depressing, i hope that she at least rest the rest of the season, it looks like shes not gonna play both Fed cup nor the exhibition.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #2149
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

I'm personally relieved that she withdrew cause it could be more painful to watch Petra playing shit tennis. I'm glad the season is over(almost)for her, she needs a new start.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #2150
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
No one made you her doctor

Now you go away.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #2151
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
It's an action shot.

That's how arms look many times, when you prepare to hit the ball on a photo (weird).

Please tell us your not going to chalk that one up to fitness. Her arms looked fine today.

You know I still got love for you Steni.
Good to know! But you know Petra needs to work out more, right?
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:35 AM   #2152
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I'm personally relieved that she withdrew cause it could be more painful to watch Petra playing shit tennis. I'm glad the season is over(almost)for her, she needs a new start.
This. My nightmare about Errani winning 60 62 very nearly became a reality

Ugh, if I were her, I'd just try to forget about 2012 ever happening.
petra
•••••
maria
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #2153
country flag steni

[quote=netphobia;22377560]This. My nightmare about Errani winning 60 62 very nearly became a reality

Ugh, if I were her, I'd just try to forget about 2012 ever happening.[/QUOTE]

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #2154
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, come to think of it, she should MISS the Fed Cup.

That way, if THEY lose, it will give Petra a reason to re-dedicate 2013, and come back in great shape, form and state of mind.

Losing the Fed Cup, would be another bad stamp toward the end of a bad season for Petra to get her act together, and get out of 2012 pronto.

If she plays Fed Cup; it's a LOSE LOSE SITUATION, I think.

If she plays well and they win, she will be criticized of dropping out of YEC, and not caring about it. And if she loses (whether she's healthy or not), that will be self explanatory.

Her doctor, Kotyza, and the Czech Tennis Federation (what ever they're officially called), almost need to punish Petra--by not playing, to take away the one thing she seems truly enjoy or give two You Know Whats. Plus of course, she needs the rest. And her medical team (if you can call it that) need to analyze, why she keeps getting sick lately.

I'm not sure some of my Czech Comrades will agree with me; but STAY HOME PETRA!!!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #2155
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to know! But you know Petra needs to work out more, right?
Petra needs to do a lot of things, and "working out more" is merely one of them it appears.

I think her problems this year are are multifaceted, and start in the head and the heart.

I'll give you an example; Petra's team claimed that she was out of kilter/form, and didn't train properly at the beginning of 2012--due to the Hredecka injury, right before 2012. OK. Let's say that was true.

Nonetheless, it didn't stop Petra from making the semi-finals of Sydney (and brainfarting), then making the Semi's of The Australian, and totally mentally collapsing. She also won Hopman with Berdych--before Sydney and Oz as well.

So yeah, some of these things may or may not be true. However, Petra's not playing at the same level, confidence, will and comfortability against the top players/tough matches this year, compared to last.

She had numerous chances against Sharapova. And whether she would have played better or not--with more conditioning or form, it doesn't take away from the fact that she blew numerous BP opportunities (poor mental, poor tactical-discipline ROS choices), and then totally mentally checked out/broke down during her last service game, when both were still on serve. Even Sharapova fans said, Petra should have won that match.

I'll give you another one. Petra moved her best this year (almost close to last year), and played her longest rally stretches, during the NA Hard Court Season, after many of us had called her fat, out of shape and everyone else's looming Pigeon in N America--numerous times? Why? Where did it come from (it wasn't just the inhaler)?

A lot of it comes from within--from Petra. The problem is, we don't know how she's going to feel about herself, the opponent, the Arena, The City, The Continent, her travel companions or The tournament promoter that day, regardless of her condition.

Yeah, Petra have may won some matches/annihilated some top opponents if she was in better shape and form this year. But that same level of dedication and confidence--while doing that, is also a barometer for how bad you want it. And during and after that third set in the Australian Open, Petra seemed like she wasn't willing to REALLY fight for it anymore--when things didn't go easy for her (except on select occasions or opponents). That's not always, solely a conditioning issue.

You'd be surprised. A player can rise above, recapture many good and forget about bad/nagging--things, when they have good confidence and results.

You make it sound so simple sometimes.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #2156
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Actually, come to think of it, she should MISS the Fed Cup.

That way, if THEY lose, it will give Petra a reason to re-dedicate 2013, and come back in great shape, form and state of mind.

Losing the Fed Cup, would be another bad stamp toward the end of a bad season for Petra to get her act together, and get out of 2012 pronto.

If she plays Fed Cup; it's a LOSE LOSE SITUATION, I think.

If she plays well and they win, she will be criticized of dropping out of YEC, and not caring about it. And if she loses (whether she's healthy or not), that will be self explanatory.

Her doctor, Kotyza, and the Czech Tennis Federation (what ever they're officially called), almost need to punish Petra--by not playing, to take away the one thing she seems truly enjoy or give two You Know Whats. Plus of course, she needs the rest. And her medical team (if you can call it that) need to analyze, why she keeps getting sick lately.

I'm not sure some of my Czech Comrades will agree with me; but STAY HOME PETRA!!!!

I agree, though. Especially if she goes and plays like shit, still manages to win, and then...seriously no, Fed Cup should not be happening.
petra
•••••
maria
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #2157
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

@ ^ you guys.
There is no way on earth Petra misses Fed Cup. Her pride and felling that she is obligated to play there kicks in, if she skips FC this means there is something seriously wrong with her mental and health state that even her pride can't put it to rest. For us and her it's better if she plays there even if Petra loses. I would be more happy if her pride gets hold of her more not just when it's FC but who knows maybe someday it will
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #2158
country flag netphobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
@ ^ you guys.
There is no way on earth Petra misses Fed Cup. Her pride and felling that she is obligated to play there kicks in, if she skips FC this means there is something seriously wrong with her mental and health state that even her pride can't put it to rest. For us and her it's better if she plays there even if Petra loses. I would be more happy if her pride gets hold of her more not just when it's FC but who knows maybe someday it will
omg, so I was all ready to type out some kind of response to this, but then I remembered I like the Czech Fed Cup team on Facebook. So I went on the page and I watched the videos they have up (which are all weirdly candid...and filmed on someone's phone...) and they're all just so... Maybe you're right, maybe it'd be good for her to do that, it looks like so much fun
petra
•••••
maria
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #2159
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
omg, so I was all ready to type out some kind of response to this, but then I remembered I like the Czech Fed Cup team on Facebook. So I went on the page and I watched the videos they have up (which are all weirdly candid...and filmed on someone's phone...) and they're all just so... Maybe you're right, maybe it'd be good for her to do that, it looks like so much fun
Yes, they were a fun group, weren't they?

But just think; all that celebration, will only tire out Petra more (mind you the tennis).

I think she should sit it out, if she's not in good shape or recovered (see, that wasn't even the punishment reason).
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #2160
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
@ ^ you guys.
This, not to mention that her dad has probably already bought sth like 100+ tickets for the entire family.

She has to play.

Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote