Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:49 PM   #2116
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Yeah it is the eye of the beholder. Kvitova is very attractive but to me Sharapova easily takes the gold at the YEC in that department. And I think she looks much better without makeup. Then again, I think that about almost all women.

Either way - I think we can give Kvitova her due props without dissing other players.
Yeah, that's true.

FYI, I'm not a make up lover myself. But I don't think Sharapova, and a lot of the women, I hear bandied about on sites like this and others, look good with out make up at all. That's another story though.

And like we said, it's all in the eye of the beholder--indeed.

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 22nd, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #2117
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Yeah it is the eye of the beholder. Kvitova is very attractive but to me Sharapova easily takes the gold at the YEC in that department. And I think she looks much better without makeup. Then again, I think that about almost all women.

Either way - I think we can give Kvitova her due props without dissing other players.
Petra always looks great but her sense of fashion and choice of outfits sometimes just screams "small town shy gurl" She needs some advices from Marion cause Sharpie for second year disappointed me and she supposed to know fashion and stuff, Rena has similar dress but she just rocks it unlike Petra.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM   #2118
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

She's one of those girls who looks much nicer without lots of makeup/fancy clothes/etc.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM   #2119
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^ very true!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #2120
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

BFFs

Toffs
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 10:30 PM   #2121
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Petra Kvitova
TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships 2012 on October 20, 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
x18

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:40 PM   #2122
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM   #2123
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM   #2124
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:

Petra's arms look weird...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #2125
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

It's an action shot.

That's how arms look many times, when you prepare to hit the ball on a photo (weird).

Please tell us your not going to chalk that one up to fitness. Her arms looked fine today.

You know I still got love for you Steni.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2126
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Seriously, a sad Adele song just came on the radio and I am sitting here going WHYYYY
petra
•••••
maria
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #2127
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post

Seriously, a sad Adele song just came on the radio and I am sitting here going WHYYYY
Like you Net, I can't say I'm surprised.
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2128
country flag netphobia

Like I said – if this were Vika or Maria I would be pissed off, but instead I'm just...sad....
petra
•••••
maria
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #2129
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
It's an action shot.

That's how arms look many times, when you prepare to hit the ball on a photo (weird).

Please tell us your not going to chalk that one up to fitness. Her arms looked fine today.

You know I still got love for you Steni.
Sorry to disagree but I've seen the same kind of shots with Sharapova and her arms dont look like that. Petra's arms look flabby!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:02 PM   #2130
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Sorry to disagree but I've seen the same kind of shots with Sharapova and her arms dont look like that. Petra's arms look flabby!

You are too much and need help Steni.

Note: Look at her left arm (the wrinkles, then the overhang on her triceps), and also consider the picture is not as big, with the same camera angle as Petra's. Nonetheless; same thing.

You think if both of them have normal looking arms--not hitting the ball; then one becomes magically flabby, while the other stays toned. Come on Steni.

And I didn't even look that hard. I'm sure if I did, I could have found some bigger/better ones.