Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #2056
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I so want to go there
Me too!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #2057
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
If I was Petra I would buy me a nice apartment in Prague, so beautiful city!
I think it would make no sense for her now, because she would have to travel for 3 hours by car to the Prostějov tennis club, unless she went by a private jet

Quote:
What is the name of the black church?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_...efore_T%C3%BDn
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #2058
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I so want to go there
Quote:
Me too!

If you come, you may try this way of exploring the city, tourists are luvin' it. By far the No. 1 tour in the city acc. to Tripadvisor

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #2059
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Wow. I would be a disaster on those. I might kill someone.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #2060
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
It's OK as regards consumer items. The only problem are by far the highest apartment/house prices in the country, because it's the capital city.

But globally nothing beats the Norwegian capital Oslo (or Zurich, Switzerland). But for Norwegians it's no problem, it's an extremely rich country with huge oil deposits and the largest capital reserve per person in the world. Even their prisons are basically hotels

BTW, I think everyone would like to hear this about their own country: "Continued oil and gas exports coupled with a healthy economy and substantial accumulated wealth lead to a conclusion that Norway will remain among the richest countries in the world in the foreseeable future."
The question was if "Prague was an expensive city?" ...... there was really no reason to drag poor Norway / Norwegians into this discussion (I was chillingout before the upcoming "predicted" debacle in Istanbul & then see Norway being draged through the mud on 'hello kvitty' & hence had to respond)
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #2061
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
The question was if "Prague was an expensive city?" ...... there was really no reason to drag poor Norway / Norwegians into this discussion (I was chillingout before the upcoming "predicted" debacle in Istanbul & then see Norway being draged through the mud on 'hello kvitty' & hence had to respond)

Sorry, sometimes I get a bit carried away and drag the discussion somewhere else. BTW, I love that Norway is also a skiing nation. I always look forward to the cross-country skiing season here in CZ, but in Norway the conditions are probably even better. :envy:

Anyway, good luck to 'poor Norway / Norwegians'

And good luck to Petra in Turkey
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #2062
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

not posted yet

Quote:
Happy birthday to a great inspiration @Martina! Thanks for everything
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #2063
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Can somebody translate Martina's reply, please!
@Martina: @petra_kvitova díky moc, hezká fotka
Zlom vaz v Istanbulu a samozřejmě také při Fed Cup!!! Držím stále palce

And Petra's
@Petra_Kvitova: @Martina Diky moc! Je to od tebe mile!
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #2064
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can somebody translate Martina's reply, please!
@Martina: @petra_kvitova díky moc, hezká fotka
Zlom vaz v Istanbulu a samozřejmě také při Fed Cup!!! Držím stále palce

And Petra's
@Petra_Kvitova: @Martina Diky moc! Je to od tebe mile!
Martina: Thanks a lot, great photo! Good luck in Istanbul and of course in Fed Cup!!!
Petra: Thanks a lot! It's nice of you!

'Zlom vaz' is Czech idiom for Good luck sort of like 'break a leg' in English.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #2065
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Martina: Thanks a lot, great photo! Good luck in Istanbul and of course in Fed Cup!!!
Petra: Thanks a lot! It's nice of you!

'Zlom vaz' is Czech idiom for Good luck sort of like 'break a leg' in English.
Ooh thank you Shifty... I didnt know the meaning of "break a leg"
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #2066
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Such a cute photo

I really am dying to see Martina become part of her team, as I'm sure you guys have all discussed previously. I think she'd add a lot.
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #2067
country flag Petronius

Lovely pic indeed.

"Držím stále palce" means "I'm keeping my fingers crossed all the time (I am rooting for you all the time)"
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #2068
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Hello from Istanbul!

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #2069
country flag ShiftyFella

^

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #2070
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Such a cute photo

I really am dying to see Martina become part of her team, as I'm sure you guys have all discussed previously. I think she'd add a lot.
Unfortunately Petra's too polite, self conscious, scared and/or lazy, to incorporate Martina in any regular--official or unofficial capacity, despite Martina's wishes and polite protest of Petra's various/continued snubs of her.

Reasons why?: I think Petra may be afraid to disappoint Martina--if they worked in an unofficial capacity. And I think she may feel afraid to live up to Martina's high standards (whatever those would be), if they worked more closely together in an official or even semi-official capacity. Petra's seems like that type.

Of course, Petra may do this (not reach out to Martina) out of respect for Kotyza. But thats silly/means nothing: Cause she can use Martina in any capacity--including confidant, advisor, life coach, long term/strategic preparation, etc. She doesn't have to be her coach to help. That's why I feel it must be the two top reasons. We already know how relaxed and off beat Petra's training can be, and how Csersonek said she doesn't like top down management style coaches in the past. Petra likes things relaxed.

Hmmmhh. How could you turn down the wisdom, or not want to contact a 18X Singles GS champion and arguably the best player of all time (who wants to work with you)?....You trying to tell me, Martina would offer no advice, perspective, tidbits or insight, that Petra couldn't find useful or inspiring? So Silly.

Nonetheless, nice pic above at Istanbul.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote