Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #2041
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
Where is she anyway?
http://img.blesk.cz/img/1/full/43999...silac-crop.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I'm assuming she is staying/training in Prague
No, in Prostějov. It was one day off

Quote:
so Petra must be hitting with Hlaváčková
male juniors

About Beijing muscle problem : „Someone said it was torn a little bit. But who knows? It is Ok now."
http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-pred-t...30444_tenis_ma
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #2042
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Beijing muscle problem?

What, how, when?

Can someone explain please.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2043
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
http://img.blesk.cz/img/1/full/43999...silac-crop.jpg

No, in Prostějov. It was one day off

male juniors

About Beijing muscle problem : „Someone said it was torn a little bit. But who knows? It is Ok now."
http://sport.idnes.cz/kvitova-pred-t...30444_tenis_ma
So Petra's is hitting with kids, great!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #2044
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Beijing muscle problem?

What, how, when?

Can someone explain please.

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #2045
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The video she posted on FB was in the same place. With super gorgeous panoramic views of Prague. She talks so much faster/more in Czech
This view is actually rather boring, cause the TV tower is situated outside the city center. The view from the Old Town Hall is MUCH better and you can even see the TV tower on the horizon:

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #2046
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its ugly I don't like Petra style but I like her.
I blame her small-town background. Girls from big cities are more advanced in terms of fashion, make-up, etc. I expect her outfit choices and visual style to get better and better
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #2047
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Petra's is hitting with kids, great!
You know, I just noticed, read the same thing. WTF?

Hire some club level or lower ranked ITF scrubs to hit with you Petra!!

At least Adam was a top 10 junior last year. Who are these young smucks she's hitting with now?

Depending on their age--yeah they may have the power she wants. But will they have the touch, knowledge/experience, the time and consistency to hammer down on specific elements of her game that Petra wants to work on?....Good Grief.

As far as any injuries: I sure hope not. And how is that so, when she barely played and lost in the first rd at Tokyo? I hope this is old, minor, wrong news; as we heard this earlier in Beijing.

Eh--Petra's style is hit and miss like most players. This is actually the oldest I've seen her look in a while. Indeed, the hairdo an attire wasn't that great. It gave her a older more matronly look. Who knows? Maybe it had something to do with who she met (didn't catch who he was)? In fairness, most other times I've seen Petra look more youthful, athletic or stylish. I guess it depends on how she feels, and what/where she's going to.

No biggie. She's human. Though I didn't particularly like this look, they're many tennis players that dress a lot worse than her more often. She's entitled to some misses.

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 10th, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #2048
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
This view is actually rather boring, cause the TV tower is situated outside the city center. The view from the Old Town Hall is MUCH better and you can even see the TV tower on the horizon:

Gothic cathedrals.

I guess it depends on which male juniors she's hitting with.
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #2049
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gothic cathedrals.

I guess it depends on which male juniors she's hitting with.
I wonder if that's how she met Adam (and how he feels about it)?

And I'm sure GM would have a field day with this, if they could find some Petra pictures (and a description) practicing with them?

And that TV tower looks really impressive in the background (though somewhat of a monstrosity).

I wonder how tall/what's the name of it (the nerd in me beckons)?
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #2050
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
And that TV tower looks really impressive in the background (though somewhat of a monstrosity).

I wonder how tall/what's the name of it (the nerd in me beckons)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BDi...levision_Tower
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-3gfT4UR4Ors/Sj...5%2525BD-7.jpg with babies
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #2051
country flag Excelscior

Thank Paulmara.

You're the best.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #2052
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is Prague an expensive city?
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2053
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Is Prague an expensive city?
It's OK as regards consumer items. The only problem are by far the highest apartment/house prices in the country, because it's the capital city.

But globally nothing beats the Norwegian capital Oslo (or Zurich, Switzerland). But for Norwegians it's no problem, it's an extremely rich country with huge oil deposits and the largest capital reserve per person in the world. Even their prisons are basically hotels

BTW, I think everyone would like to hear this about their own country: "Continued oil and gas exports coupled with a healthy economy and substantial accumulated wealth lead to a conclusion that Norway will remain among the richest countries in the world in the foreseeable future."
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #2054
country flag steni

Quote:
It's OK as regards consumer items. The only problem are by far the highest apartment/house prices in the country, because it's the capital city.

But globally nothing beats the Norwegian capital Oslo (or Zurich, Switzerland). But for Norwegians it's no problem, it's an extremely rich country with huge oil deposits and the largest capital reserve per person in the world. Even their prisons are basically hotels

BTW, I think everyone would like to hear this about their own country: "Continued oil and gas exports coupled with a healthy economy and substantial accumulated wealth lead to a conclusion that Norway will remain among the richest countries in the world in the foreseeable future."
If I was Petra I would buy me a nice apartment in Prague, so beautiful city! What is the name of the black church?

Last edited by steni : Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #2055
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I so want to go there
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote