Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:16 AM   #2011
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
To be honest ... at Eastbourne she seemed pretty depressed and miserable when practising. She just looked so sad all the time. I felt that I wanted to go over to her and just hug her and tell her it's all going to be OK.

At Olympics she looked a bit different .. not so miserable, smiling when practising.

She's not as approachable as I thought she might be - perhaps I expected too much because she comes across as so lovely and adorable, which I'm sure she is, but I've found other players to be much more friendlier and approachable. - I'm sure once she's been on the tour longer she'll be fine. Personally I think she's so shy that she finds all this attention quite hard. I might be wrong though - it does happen sometimes that I'm wrong

I usually have a little bit of a conversation with the players - some even remember me from previous years. I used to stay at the same hotel as the players when in Eastbourne and a lot of the players remember me from breakfast, watching them practising, sitting in the bar in the evening at the hotel etc. I've had breakfast with Kvete Peschke and we had a lovely chat - she's wonderful.

Justine Henin invited me over to sit with them at breakfast and have a chat because she was so used to me watching her practices and matches and speaking to her that in 2007 I saw her at breakfast before going to the courts and said "good morning to her" and she said "would you like to sit with us" - I nearly died I sat with her and Carlos and she told me about an exhibition that she was doing with Steffi Graf/Andre Agassi and Goran Ivaniesavic in Germany in I think it was October and I went. When I was there, I went over to her and Steffi when they were practising and she introduced me to the one and only Steffi Graf. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures - I was just so overwhelmed

Blimey, I can't believe I've been rambling on. All of this because you asked me if she looked fit The answer is she looked fit, but not as fit as in 2011. I did speak to David and he said it's because she's been injured a lot
I don't mind... actually thanks for sharing your experiences, loved it!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM   #2012
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I usually have a little bit of a conversation with the players - some even remember me from previous years.
Very interesting. I thought you are much younger, because you wanted to change your user name to …
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #2013
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Very interesting. I thought you are much younger, because you wanted to change your user name to …
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM   #2014
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Did you ask David why he is not fit
Haha
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #2015
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you ask David why he is not fit
Easy answer, he comes from Plzeň (Pilsen). For locals it's very hard to stay fit

Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:50 PM   #2016
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Can I change my user name please to …
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2017

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
May 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah ... and?

So I wanted to change it to Shitra? What was the problem ....
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:53 PM   #2018
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I too thought you were much younger. Although you post a lot of good stuff, I tend to think that things like enjoying seeing anyone " cry and being humiliated " is patently juvenile.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #2019
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

pov said someone else is patently juvenile
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I too thought you were much younger. Although you post a lot of good stuff, I tend to think that things like enjoying seeing anyone " cry and being humiliated " is patently juvenile.
Much younger than what age

I don't think it's patently juvenile ..... it's more ... evil
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #2021

Quote:
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #2022
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I will always treasure that gold medal match. If this be immaturity, then at least it is immaturity in a righteous cause. Here's hoping Kvitty can reverse the H2H with that evil woman from Florida who calls herself a Russian.

It is good to have you back, ILK.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #2023
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Must spread reps...
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2024
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good try. I'm many things but juvenile isn't one of them. And check yourself - I didn't say someone was patently juvenile", I said that something they expressed was. Apparently that difference is lost on you.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #2025
country flag pov

Quote:
Much younger than what age

I don't think it's patently juvenile ..... it's more ... evil
Hey . .I'm not trying to tell you what to feel or express. That kind of thing just says HS to me. But that's me. Even when I'm arguing on here, I wouldn't wish anything "bad" on anyone. Anyway players cry all the time and Sharapova was far from humiliated. It was Serena Williams! Anyway . . .enough of this. Let's get back to Kvitova stuff.

BTW a case can be made that "evil" is juvenile.