Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1996
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Great pics I.Luv.Kvitty.

No problem. But if you have an account on flickr there may be no advantage for you in using imgur.com . The biggest advantage of imgur is that you can upload pics without having any account with them. I've never tried to upload on flickr so I don't know whether it's harder or easier but imgur.com is very easy to use, so you might want to try it someday and see if you like it.
I will try imgur - it seems much easier than Flickr.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1997
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I've put my photo's on Flickr due to the size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8787334...n/photostream/

There are only 9 photo's. The one's taken at the Olympics shows how close I was sitting. I was in the front row on court 14
Nice pics.

The practice pics seemed quite nice as well.

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 1st, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:36 PM   #1998
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There are only 9 photo's. The one's taken at the Olympics shows how close I was sitting. I was in the front row on court 14
Excellent pics.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:43 PM   #1999

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:39 PM   #2000
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Really nice photos, thanks for sharing!
It was hard for you to get tickets for the Olympics?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:06 PM   #2001
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

I.Luv.Kvitty is back

Hope you got a photo with her
Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:17 PM   #2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I.Luv.Kvitty is back

Hope you got a photo with her
Is that a happy or an unhappy ?

Unfortunately I didn't get one with her because she was in a hurry, but at least I got that close up one of just her looking straight into my camera and chatting to me for a couple of seconds How sad is that?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Really nice photos, thanks for sharing!
It was hard for you to get tickets for the Olympics?
Thanks.

No it was quite easy. There was a message on TF saying that there were tickets for sale and I went straight to the Olympics website and bought a couple of tickets. I got Centre Court on the Monday - 4 seats from the front, but I only stayed there for an hour because there was so many other matches going on that I didn't know where to run to first I picked the right day because it had rained on the Sunday, so all the Sunday matches were being played on the Monday and it was the only day it didn't rain
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:32 PM   #2004
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good close up though. You didnt run into any other players? I heard that at the Olympics there wasnt so many ppl attending so it was more enjoyable. Your photos are quite large. If you want to upload more, you should try to crop them (get rid of the useless background areas), using paint or photoshop etc, so they upload faster and take up less of the flickr storage limit.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #2005
country flag steni

steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold steni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks.

No it was quite easy. There was a message on TF saying that there were tickets for sale and I went straight to the Olympics website and bought a couple of tickets. I got Centre Court on the Monday - 4 seats from the front, but I only stayed there for an hour because there was so many other matches going on that I didn't know where to run to first I picked the right day because it had rained on the Sunday, so all the Sunday matches were being played on the Monday and it was the only day it didn't rain
Aww thats so awesome... How did you start talking to her? Like "hey Petra can I take a pic of you please please please... "lol

Last edited by steni : Oct 1st, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #2006

Quote:
Aww thats so awesome... How did you start talking to her? Like "hey Petra can I take a pic of you please please please... "lol
Yes ... pretty much

One thing I'd like to say and I'd like everyone to know .....

SHE IS NOT FAT, SHE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT AND SHE HASN'T GOT A BIG BELLY. SHE LOOKED QUITE TRIM AND HAS A NICE FIGURE. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY IT SHOWS IT ON TV/PHOTO'S LIKE THAT.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #2007
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes ... pretty much

SHE IS NOT FAT, SHE IS NOT OVERWEIGHT AND SHE HASN'T GOT A BIG BELLY. SHE LOOKED QUITE TRIM AND HAS A NICE FIGURE. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY IT SHOWS IT ON TV/PHOTO'S LIKE THAT.
As you know, the camera adds at least 10 lbs. It's two dimensional (flat), though we live in a three dimensional world.

Of course different clothing choices and colors, affect that "2 dimensional" TV and photo effect, as well.

But I know exactly what you mean. But you can't always convince or please some people, even the occasional Petra fans (mind you the non ones).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM   #2008
country flag steni

Quote:
Yes ... pretty much

Did she look fit for you?
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:40 PM   #2009

Quote:
Did she look fit for you?
To be honest ... at Eastbourne she seemed pretty depressed and miserable when practising. She just looked so sad all the time. I felt that I wanted to go over to her and just hug her and tell her it's all going to be OK.

At Olympics she looked a bit different .. not so miserable, smiling when practising.

She's not as approachable as I thought she might be - perhaps I expected too much because she comes across as so lovely and adorable, which I'm sure she is, but I've found other players to be much more friendlier and approachable. - I'm sure once she's been on the tour longer she'll be fine. Personally I think she's so shy that she finds all this attention quite hard. I might be wrong though - it does happen sometimes that I'm wrong

I usually have a little bit of a conversation with the players - some even remember me from previous years. I used to stay at the same hotel as the players when in Eastbourne and a lot of the players remember me from breakfast, watching them practising, sitting in the bar in the evening at the hotel etc. I've had breakfast with Kvete Peschke and we had a lovely chat - she's wonderful.

Justine Henin invited me over to sit with them at breakfast and have a chat because she was so used to me watching her practices and matches and speaking to her that in 2007 I saw her at breakfast before going to the courts and said "good morning to her" and she said "would you like to sit with us" - I nearly died I sat with her and Carlos and she told me about an exhibition that she was doing with Steffi Graf/Andre Agassi and Goran Ivaniesavic in Germany in I think it was October and I went. When I was there, I went over to her and Steffi when they were practising and she introduced me to the one and only Steffi Graf. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures - I was just so overwhelmed

Blimey, I can't believe I've been rambling on. All of this because you asked me if she looked fit The answer is she looked fit, but not as fit as in 2011. I did speak to David and he said it's because she's been injured a lot
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:11 AM   #2010
country flag Melange

Did you ask David why he is not fit