Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #1861
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Thanks to Steni
No problema... Do you like this outfit? I really like the top, she needs better coverage cause her big bobbies...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #1862
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
No problema... Do you like this outfit? I really like the top, she needs better coverage cause her big bobbies...
Yup I like the whole outfit - nice, modern & tasteful to make a tall, well built player like kvitty look elegant.

The whole USO series outfits were utter fail in my opinion leading upto the USO - Nike should have learnt their lessons from a similar outfit they designed for the AO2011 she should never be dressed in those style of outfits... just compare how regal she looked when she won Wimby - that is the perfect style of outfit IMO for Kvitty considering her physical stature
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #1863
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup I like the whole outfit - nice, modern & tasteful to make a tall, well built player like kvitty look elegant.

The whole USO series outfits were utter fail in my opinion leading upto the USO - Nike should have learnt their lessons from a similar outfit they designed for the AO2011 she should never be dressed in those style of outfits... just compare how regal she looked when she won Wimby - that is the perfect style of outfit IMO for Kvitty considering her physical stature

I agreed. But I actually liked the skirt she wore at the USO series, but the top. She needs more support, I dont know if players with big bobbies has trouble while playing tennis. But I dont like to see Petra's bobbies everywhere, sorry for the perverts
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #1864
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Is this a real ad, or a photo shop?

And is she going to wear this at the US Open?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #1865
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics and I like the new outfit though I hope it would be in colour for the top.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #1866
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Is this a real ad, or a photo shop?

And is she going to wear this at the US Open?
I think so... You can see the same outfit in blue in the nike facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/niketennis
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #1867
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

Quote:

You are dead right. The usopen series outfits didn't suit her at all. She shouldn't wear such tops in the future.
I do remember the ao11 outfit but these recent ones seemed worse. She does need more coverage.
Judging by some posts and images that some of her 'fans' have posted in this forum, it seemed that they enjoyed her outfits. Well I for one certainly didn't. What I really enjoyed though was her game, the best she has played this season, and her lovely and ever charming smile. Way to go Petra!
bharatkt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 07:46 AM   #1868
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatkt View Post
You are dead right. The usopen series outfits didn't suit her at all. She shouldn't wear such tops in the future.
I do remember the ao11 outfit but these recent ones seemed worse. She does need more coverage.
Judging by some posts and images that some of her 'fans' have posted in this forum, it seemed that they enjoyed her outfits. Well I for one certainly didn't. What I really enjoyed though was her game, the best she has played this season, and her lovely and ever charming smile. Way to go Petra!
Petra will be pretty pleased that you made your 1st post in TF on her Sub-forum

Welcome to Petra's Sub-forum bharat & nice to have you here from Petra's asian fanbase - enjoy your time here - we are a friendly, level headed & a chilled out lot - ye,s there is alot of good natured humour too!!
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1869
country flag ArcticMoose

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #1870
country flag bharatkt

bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice bharatkt is just really nice

Quote:
Petra will be pretty pleased that you made your 1st post in TF on her Sub-forum

Welcome to Petra's Sub-forum bharat & nice to have you here from Petra's asian fanbase - enjoy your time here - we are a friendly, level headed & a chilled out lot - ye,s there is alot of good natured humour too!!
Thanks. Looking forward to the US open and hoping that she carries this momentum to New York.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #1871
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 26th, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #1872
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/PAR456ec...4274486f_0.jpg
http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/PAR456ec...07825e7f_0.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 27th, 2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #1873
country flag paulmara

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1874
country flag paulmara

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1875
country flag bharatkt

she looks so beautiful in all these pictures..thanks for posting..