Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #1831
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #1832
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I disagree with those who says that this outfit does suit her at all....
Stop......right click......save
Boobtra Titova in the his..house
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #1833
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
OMFG
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #1834
country flag BILAL..MESSI

BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice

Petra practicing with Sorana
BILAL..MESSI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1835
Two-timing...

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #1836
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #1837
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

bigger version http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/MA4584e7...EN_0829_11.JPG

big ones
http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/MA45852a...92a678b9_0.jpg
http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/MA458529...3a07e3c2_0.jpg
http://oidnes.cz/12/083/org/MA458518...c711fa95_0.jpg
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #1838
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Nick McCarvel interviewing Petra after her R2 win
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:31 PM   #1839
country flag BILAL..MESSI

BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice BILAL..MESSI is just really nice

thanxxxxxxx for pic
BILAL..MESSI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1840
country flag paulmara

bigger version http://oidnes.cz/12/084/org/MA459019...7df58b85_0.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 1st, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 09:02 PM   #1841
country flag ArcticMoose

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:17 AM   #1842
country flag paulmara

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1843
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
I disagree with those who says that this outfit does suit her at all....
Stop......right click......save
Boobtra Titova in the his..house
Dee, Katie Spellman - Petra’s PR manager contacted me & wanted me to pass on this message to you from Petra :

"Here is a specially selected soundtrack for you and like minded others to play & listen to while perusing those favourite photos in those strappy numbers that you love"

Also here from Petra is your very own mascot called ‘juggsy’ for you and like-minded others to adopt & enjoy :

PS: Steni & TA84 etal may have something to say about the above Petra messages to you ….
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM   #1844
country flag paulmara

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #1845
country flag paulmara

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova
Ahoj! Back home already and saw my lovely niece and family yesterday. Nothing better than time with family after a long trip