Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 09:17 PM   #1816
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Wimbledon 2nd round x46HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/petra-kvi...ledon-28-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:43 PM   #1817
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misa View Post

Petra and her father in Pardubice, CZE. The photo was taken in 2006.
Thx for the pic. This Pardubice tourney is legendary. Winners include slam champs like Navratilova, Lendl, Novotna, Korda, Mandlikova, Drobný, Kodeš, obviously Petra, etc.

Last Friday, Petr Korda was on the Jan Kraus talkshow and he said that winning this tournament was more important for his career than the Aussie Open title!
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM   #1818
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Thx for the pic. This Pardubice tourney is legendary. Winners include slam champs like Navratilova, Lendl, Novotna, Korda, Mandlikova, Drobný, Kodeš, obviously Petra, etc.

Last Friday, Petr Korda was on the Jan Kraus talkshow and he said that winning this tournament was more important for his career than the Aussie Open title!
Why is this tournament so special?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1819
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Cause he was talking to a Czech TV talk show host, that's why (it was more special than the Australian Open title).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:13 PM   #1820
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
It is a benchmark tournament with big tradition (played since 1926) and the winners usually go on to have great tennis careers.

Acc. to Czech wikipedia, Petra said this after winning this junior tourney in 2006: "I hope that I will have a successful international career like most of the past winners of this tournament"

The past winners of the tournament subsequently won about 40 slams in singles and reached the #1,#2 or #3 world rankings. So it's a great indicator of future greatness.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1821
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Cause he was talking to a Czech TV talk show host, that's why (it was more special than the Australian Open title).
The point Korda was making is that this win jumpstarted his career and persuaded him to become a full-time tennis player. Petra is the same case. If she hadn't won this event, it's perfectly possible that this subforum wouldn't exist and Petra would be now an ordinary university student who plays tennis just for fun.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1822
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova

Hello from Tokyo, finally arrived today! There were lots of Japanese fans at our press conference Night night

Last edited by paulmara : Sep 23rd, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1823
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The point Korda was making is that this win jumpstarted his career and persuaded him to become a full-time tennis player. Petra is the same case. If she hadn't won this event, it's perfectly possible that this subforum wouldn't exist and Petra would be now an ordinary university student who plays tennis just for fun.
Oh come on Petronius. You know I was being silly, a trouble maker.

I completely understand.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #1824
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1825
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Oh come on Petronius. You know I was being silly, a trouble maker.

I completely understand.
LOL, what I have learnt that here on Tennis Forum it's sometimes hard to tell between sarcastic and serious posts (see the GM section )

No biggie.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM   #1826
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Vika is about a l/2 in. shorter than Petra. Didn't know that.......
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:25 PM   #1827
country flag Petronius

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra Kvitova ‏@Petra_Kvitova

Hello from Tokyo, finally arrived today! There were lots of Japanese fans at our press conference Night night

Nice pic and angle. May the bustiest best player win !
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #1828
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Vika is about a l/2 in. shorter than Petra. Didn't know that.......
I think it's more.

I think it may be 1-2 inches.

Most close observers never believed that Vika was 6 ft anyway.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 12:25 AM   #1829
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Nice pic and angle. May the bustiest best player win !
See, you had to say it.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:05 AM   #1830
country flag Petronius

Quote:
See, you had to say it.
Yup. BTW, another reason for Petra to get rid of that tummy, as her assets would look even more impressive. But I'd better stop here, as this is a tennis forum, after all.