Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1816
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
No, Rafaela Gutierrez is from Brasil and like Caroline Wozniacki
Rafaela Gutierrez
@RafaGutierrez11
Girl of 15 years. I love Vika Azarenka, Petra Kvitova, Caroline Wozniacki and I'll always support them. I love LFC too #YNWA

http://twitpic.com/ak7a8i

She likes Petri as well
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #1817
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. OK. Kool.

And thanks for that.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1818
country flag Synth

Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all Synth is a name known to all

Not that it really matters but I think Petra and Adam are a great couple. He seems really supportive and he clearly makes her happy, and there's been no clear detriment to her playing- so -shrugs-
Synth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1819
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

@Synth

I may have to reluctantly agree with you at this point. Lol
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #1820
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #1821
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
So he's telling Wozniaki "Keep Calm and COME ON PETRA?" Lol

OKAY.
I thought posting „KEEP CALM AND KAMMAN CAROLINE“ was not very clever.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1822
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1823
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
@Synth

I may have to reluctantly agree with you at this point. Lol
'Bout time homey.

Who does she miss when she's on the road? 'Been trying to tell you it's real for a while now.

Petra lives in a floating world, but Adamek is one of her rocks to hold on to. I wish them both continued happiness.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1824
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Adam is a very lucky man
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #1825
country flag paulmara

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #1826
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Those eyes
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #1827
country flag paulmara

bigger version http://oidnes.cz/12/082/org/MAH45440...e0f7d32d_0.jpg
big one http://oidnes.cz/12/082/org/MAH4543f...46101fe7_0.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Samson opened his new Castle.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #1828
country flag paulmara

bigger version http://oidnes.cz/12/082/org/TEN4549a...5a6330e1_0.jpg
big one http://oidnes.cz/12/082/org/TEN45499...8af430e8_0.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 19th, 2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #1829
country flag paulmara

World No. 5 @Petra_Kvitova helps fight breast cancer on the Cybex Pink Treadmill!

http://nhregister.com/video/sports/
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #1830
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

aww i love petra's laugh!
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote