Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:54 AM   #1711
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra's Week in Montreal 2012 Depicted in a Cartoon!

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 11:25 AM   #1712
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so slim here compared to I see her on TV days ago.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:36 PM   #1713
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
She looks so slim here compared to I see her on TV days ago.
Funny.

This is why I always say/tell you guys not to overreact every time you see Petra Petra look "bigger" in a new outfit.

To be honest, she seemed slimmer in Cincy after she changed into the darker top from the lighter one.

That outfit change and just playing, or the end of the normal, periodic woman stuff ( ) could be the simple reason?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1714
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Petra Kvitova@Petra_Kvitova
Here is my picture from the new @WTA #StrongisBeautiful campaign. What do you think? I like it

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1715
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Move the damned chalkboard sign, Petra! We all know that red dress. You've worn it before, and it was unforgettable.

Love the hair, too!
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:26 AM   #1716
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
To be honest, she seemed slimmer in Cincy after she changed into the darker top from the lighter one.
This much slimmer
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:07 AM   #1717
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Only good thing about the new WTA slogan campaign!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:37 AM   #1718
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Funny.

This is why I always say/tell you guys not to overreact every time you see Petra Petra look "bigger" in a new outfit.

That outfit change and just playing, or the end of the normal, periodic woman stuff ( ) could be the simple reason?
Petra looks fatter in Canada because...uh, they use the metric system!
If that doesn't apply, then I blame the Canadian exchange rate!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:25 AM   #1719
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:30 AM   #1720
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pic Meelis.

I have a question.

What do you think about Petra playing Safarova tomorrow?

Do you think based off of her latest comments at this tournament, she'll take it seriously, and wanna keep her good N. American play up? Or on the other hand, will this be too much for her, and we'll see a shitfest match tomorrow?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:45 AM   #1721
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
World No. 5 @Petra_Kvitova helps fight breast cancer on the Cybex Pink Treadmill!

http://nhregister.com/video/sports/

The nhregister link leads to some nice interviews with Petra from NH.

In one, she makes the interesting comment that she came to NH because it's calm and not crazy like NY, and more importantly that she felt she needed to change something up from last year's preparations which led to her losing in the first round.

Like we all suspected, she's making it a point to come into The Open much more sharper than last year. This confirmed it. Glad to see Petra and team making a much needed adjustment to her preparations.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:13 AM   #1722
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

bigger version of press interview http://p.twimg.com/A08hyPFCUAEpDMS.jpg:large
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #1723
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1724
country flag ArcticMoose

Petra wins the 2012 Emirates USO Series
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:08 AM   #1725
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote