Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #1696
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Photoshop alert. But still looking lovely.

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #1697
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Lookin' very artificial IMO.

TBH, I don't like these 'glamorous' magazines, as they usually advice young women to focus on short-term gains (money, sex, luxury, quick satisfaction) and to become self-centered, instead of trying to build viable and happy long-term relationships.

[/rant]
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #1698
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #1699
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...DG5eV/610x.jpg testing another source
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #1700
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #1701
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I wonder whether they speak English or some mixture of Czech and Polish? Actually Cracow is only a 2-hour drive from Fulnek
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #1702
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM   #1703
country flag paulmara

bigger veersion
http://oidnes.cz/12/073/org/ROU44c48f_kvitovaLOND.JPG

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 26th, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1704
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1705
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

She is looking beautiful.

I have a very good feeling about this tournament. Lots of nice vibes, and a happy looking, healthy Petra with a good draw. I think she is "due". If she wins this, all the close losses this year will be forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1706
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
She is looking beautiful.

I have a very good feeling about this tournament. Lots of nice vibes, and a happy looking, healthy Petra with a good draw. I think she is "due". If she wins this, all the close losses this year will be forgotten, as far as I'm concerned.
Good to find someone who thinks the same
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #1707
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 28th, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1708
country flag paulmara

Thanks to pov

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #1709
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Awwwwww soooo cute... thanks for sharing!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #1710
country flag paulmara

Hello from my coach David and me from our house in Wimbledon village! Practice is going well and feeling healthy

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 27th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.