Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #151
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
so bad i didn't understand a damn thing
hope my Czech would be good enough when Petra win her second Wimby
Honestly,I wouldn't worry about a translation if I were you.Based on the brevity of the quotes...voice tone...body language and facial expressions....I'm fairly confident that those Czechs didn't say anything surprising...probably exactly what you'd expect along the lines of how proud everyone is of Petra...what a great gal she is...and what a lovely standard-bearer she is for Fulnek and the CR as a whole,etc.,etc.

Like I said,I sort of intuited these things while understanding barely a word,and I enjoyed watching the vid as much as I would've if it had been in Spanish or English

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #152
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
Hey guys, watch this video. They even have clips of Petra playing when she was a young child. It's super!!! It's from when she returned home to Fulnek, CZ.

http://aktualne.centrum.cz/video/?id=387843
Thanks for the link : Priceless Footage of Petra as a Child - Can any Vid Vizes Freeze Frame & Post to Photo thread please?
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #153
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
I've also got the Reuters photos from the Karlovy Vary film festival. Is it OK to post them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Yup, OK
I asked that because I went to the Reuters website to find the photos. There are some restrictions to the posting of Getty images in here, and I thought maybe those also applied to Reuters photos.

But I think all or nearly all the photos I was going to post can be found at this slideshow anyway, and in better quality:

Quote:

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #154
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Petra when she was 16 years old (Pardubice, 2006):

(She won both in singles and doubles.)

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #155
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Petra when she was 16 years old (Pardubice, 2006):

(She won both in singles and doubles.)
Cute pic

Have you watched the celebration vid that 'QPF' posted?And was I right that there wasn't anything unusual said--or were there any interesting tidbits of information??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 06:10 AM   #156
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Cool Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post
no worry, maybe they only printed 6000 copies for her hometown
this is a very nice facebook page created by her fan
During the work week I am moving around the town center which is full of magazine stands and bookstores. I'll keep looking. I'd like to see it too!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #157
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Petra when she was 16 years old
Another pic of 16 years old Petra

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #158
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Thanks for the Nice Pic. - Mmmmm ... Hot at 16!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #159

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:

Wow! What a great pic. You can see she already has the eye of the tiger. Pure relaxed concentration.
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #160

Smile Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Hi, here's some hopefully new stuff I uncovered today. We have Petra's family home, car, first tennis courts and her with her niece.

http://sportreport.lidovky.cz/foto.a...tatni&strana=1

Follow the link. There are many more.

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Welcome home Petra.jpg (45.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Petra's family's house in Fulnek.jpg (73.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Petra's Skoda Superb.jpg (63.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Petra's first courts.jpg (38.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Petra and her niece Denisa.jpg (39.4 KB, 39 views)
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM   #161
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi, here's some hopefully new stuff I uncovered today. We have Petra's family home, car, first tennis courts and her with her niece.

http://sportreport.lidovky.cz/foto.a...tatni&strana=1

Follow the link. There are many more.

Enjoy!

pic of 5 year old Petra!!!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:56 PM   #162
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

4 years old

6 years old

11 years old

12 years old

14 years old

16 years old
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 12:35 AM   #163
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute

Haha lil Petra was so cute.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 12:38 AM   #164
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:

4 years old

6 years old

11 years old

12 years old

14 years old

16 years old
she really doesn't smile in these pictures, that's probably what makes her so wonderful on the court, calm, decisive, confident
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #165
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Little Petra is so cute!

and I disagree about Petra not smiling.
She is smiling, just that her smile is not a "mouth wide open silly grin" type.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote