Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #1576
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Petra has the most beautiful eyes on tour!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #1577
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks - great photos paulmara

This is so funny : Petra is behaving like a daughter listening intently to 'Mom' speaking

They look so relaxed and comfortable in each others company

Uncanny : Petra looks so much like Martina (could easily pass off as daughter)
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1578
country flag Synth

Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light Synth is a glorious beacon of light

Were these pictures taken recently? Has Petra been chillin with Martina?
Synth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1579
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
Were these pictures taken recently? Has Petra been chillin with Martina?
No.

These pictures were taken several weeks/months ago, if you're asking were they taken so recently (like this week, last week). No.

But yes, they were "chilling" together for a CNN profile that was being done on Petra and Martina, that was apparently released this weekend for Wimbledon (as expected).

This profile was the last time Martina had seen/spoken to Petra before the French Open, and her previous Grand Slam in Australia, earlier this year.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1580
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra : "My forehand was little off (in Makarova match) ? That is an understatment.
We worked on forehand, lefty serve and movement."
http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...zi.html#hp-sez

http://media.sport.cz/media/images/t...20120624152921

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #1581
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to jamesblakefan#1

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #1582
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

^ I lurv how she looks when she's just natural(mostly) and casual.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1583
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
^ I lurv how she looks when she's just natural(mostly) and casual.
Ditto. Now, if she'd just pull her her head out of her crack and start keeping the ball between the lines and away from the seats in Row Z.

That would be cool, for a start.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #1584
country flag paulmara

Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #1585
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

22HQ Pre-Party http://hqworld.net/2012/06/petra-kvi...ondon-21-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1586
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

This would be a welcome replacement to Kvitty's WTA Profile Photo!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #1587
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

I love Petra's smile
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1588
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra : "My forehand was little off (in Makarova match) ?That is an understatment.
We worked on forehand, lefty serve and movement."
http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...zi.html#hp-sez

http://media.sport.cz/media/images/t...20120624152921

Nice touch of humor and snark from you Paulmara.

And yes, she hasn't had her lefty serve in a while (was totally uncomfortable using it against Sharapova in the wind at the French Open), including against Makarova at Eastbourne. Come to think of it; she couldn't serve inside a barn at Eastbourne, on either side of the tennis court and service boxes.

Nice pictures as well Paul.

Petra always seems to look nice in these Wimbledon press conferences and interviews, going back to last year.
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1589
country flag Excelscior

Oh, after looking at those action, practice photos, how Ye long for Thy Grass Court Goatress to cometh back and smite the field again in the Victorian Heartland, I beckon.

Hopefully she'll put that practice to good use (particularly on her serve, return and forehand).
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1590
country flag paulmara

Thanks to IB1B4U