Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM   #1561
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra Kvitova
I play first on Centre tomorrow - hope to see you there! Did a shoot on the beach this evening, sooo windy but sunny

Low tide - the sea has retreated beyond the end of the groynes. Said groynes can look terrible in photos, but when you're there you don't notice it and they sort of fit in.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM   #1562
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Awww Petrix looks sooooooo beautiful!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 08:10 AM   #1563
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics of Petra looking very glamorous.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1564
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Schadenfreude

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1565
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

I love that she loves plunging necklines.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:36 AM   #1566
country flag MHingisfan

MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice MHingisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Wow! This is a v. beautiful shot of Petra!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:17 PM   #1567
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I love that she loves plunging necklines.
Adam loves it too.... - what a lucky guy!.....
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM   #1568
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Yes, and cleans up well.
And looks just as good - or even better - when she's her natural "not cleaned up" self
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM   #1569
country flag aloeball

aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future aloeball has a brilliant future

It is nice. But my favourite is her STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL photo. That is a true tennis goddess portrait. The best photoshoot from all the players
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1570
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post
It is nice. But my favourite is her STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL photo. That is a true tennis goddess portrait. The best photoshoot from all the players
I agree it's a really great photo. In fact many of those Strong is Beautiful pics are very cool.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:48 AM   #1571
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thanks to Schadenfreude

This side-on angle shot of Petra is simply breadth taking - WOW! - She can definitely go toe-to-toe with the glam girls on the tennis tour or that matter other sports if she wanted to! Happy that Alexander McQueen showed off Petra to her full potential , so hats off for a job well done!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #1572
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloeball View Post
I agree! high fashion!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #1573
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Kvitova takes a ride with Hertz
http://2012.wimbledon.com/en_GB/inte...5eWjMtKDxmiSyz

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1574
country flag paulmara

I posted some of them. I´m lazy to find the right post.
CNN shoot with the tennis stars for CNN's "Open Court"

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:21 PM   #1575
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos, both the glamorous ones and those from the meeting with Martina
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote