Photos of Petra Kvitova - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:10 AM   #1546
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

No. Petra's power is not a result of throwing her weight into the shots, but of her good timing and excellent mechanics. Losing weight will only make her faster, get her in position sooner, cut down on shanks and mishits, and make her that much more effective.
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:01 AM   #1547
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

[quote=mac47;21749533]No. Petra's power is not a result of throwing her weight into the shots, but of her good timing and excellent mechanics. Losing weight will only make her faster, get her in position sooner, cut down on shanks and mishits, and make her that much more effective.

thank you!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1548
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
No. Petra's power is not a result of throwing her weight into the shots, but of her good timing and excellent mechanics. Losing weight will only make her faster, get her in position sooner, cut down on shanks and mishits, and make her that much more effective.
I agree.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1549
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1550
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Is she going or coming from practice, in this pic Paulmara (if you know)?

And if she's going, do you know if she actually got to practice/work out (with no other complications from the back)?

Judging by the pic; it looks like she had her work out already. Lol

Thanks.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:01 PM   #1551
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Good to see Ivanko making him self useful and being 'Bag Carrier' ..

Who is that cute girl walking behind Petra? ... is she a player or Petra's Media manager? .... anyway very fetching in her casual outfit...
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1552
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Who is that cute girl walking behind Petra? ... is she a player or Petra's Media manager? .... anyway very fetching in her casual outfit...
Dear Mr. Sherlock Holmes, where have your deductive skills gone? The girl walking behind Petra is I.Luv.Kvitty in person!
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1553
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Dear Mr. Sherlock Holmes, where have your deductive skills gone? The girl walking behind Petra is I.Luv.Kvitty in person!
...I.Luv.Kvitty is now becoming a legend!
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1554
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
...I.Luv.Kvitty is now becoming a legend!
It's a shame, because she was dying to see Petra at Eastbourne and Wimbledon. If only she left those Mashabators alone
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1555
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
It's a shame, because she was dying to see Petra at Eastbourne and Wimbledon. If only she left those Mashabators alone
Kvitty Approves 'I.Luv.Kvitty' avatars

Petra Kvitova@Petra_Kvitova11 Jun
Look at this cool cartoon my Chinese fans made for me! Thank you pic.twitter.com/hCLFgaVe

6:45 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Embed this Tweet
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:09 PM   #1556
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

bigger version
http://oidnes.cz/12/071/org/MA443d0c...ON_0702_11.JPG

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1557
country flag paulmara

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1558
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Petra's so cute smiling in those middle photos, while sitting down.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM   #1559
country flag paulmara

big ones
http://oidnes.cz/12/071/org/MA443d13...7020501801.jpg
http://oidnes.cz/12/071/org/MA443d10...ON_0702_11.JPG
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM   #1560
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

This is the funniest Petra's picture I've ever seen. She looks like a well-educated frog

Quote:
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote